Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

So the d rex will be the main baddie ? Hopefully we don't see him kill a rex. That would suck ass. I really hope we get more rex time

Aren't Dinosaurs by themselves amazing and cool enough without having to go and make up a species? Personally, I think the D Rex is a bad decision.

You forgot no feathers. They only belong on a goose. :lol

I forget... What in the name of Crichton does the "D" stand for in D-Rex? Has that been said?

It's very queer but not unexpected considering they've been trying to do this kinda thing since the Chaos Effect line of toys came out in the 90s. Let's just hope it doesn't look like this.

Seems this is what jplegacy boys think last year are leaked story boards. I was doing some digging.

View attachment 140869

Jurassic Park Legacy =|= The web's largest JP Information Resource

Also latest article from that sites says Ariana Richards character Lex will have some slight role in the film again. But no word on the actor's return.

I was hoping to see her as a lead in a JP movie one day, I bet I'm the only one... :lol

That dinosaur can get married in only 32 states.

:rotfl

That is kind of mean :lol some dinos of that line are actually quite good, I had a few.. HAD

I can already see the whole "Life finds a way" line getting dropped after the normal REX beats the suped up version.

I can already see the whole "Life finds a way" line getting dropped after the normal REX beats the suped up version.

I really think that's the only way of bring the T-Rex into it. I imagine we'll see the T-Rex feeding time but if they're going to have the D-Rex as the main threat in the movie I can't see them having the T-Rex as a threat either; they'll be too much going on. I think the T-Rex will be used to take down the D-Rex at the end in some sort of 'Let them fight!' Godzilla crappy way.

I really think that's the only way of bring the T-Rex into it. I imagine we'll see the T-Rex feeding time but if they're going to have the D-Rex as the main threat in the movie I can't see them having the T-Rex as a threat either; they'll be too much going on. I think the T-Rex will be used to take down the D-Rex at the end in some sort of 'Let them fight!' Godzilla crappy way.

Probably right on all that. I just hope the regular Rex is colored how the one from JP1 is, with brown skin and dark eye sockets.

Back