Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legitimately don't know where I would ever find the space to properly display something like that. :lol That looks awesome but MASSIVE. Very curious to see how you guys all find the space for it and where. It needs it's own room and pay rent.
I'm not sure it can be displayed in the same room with my batwing, but I'm going to try :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I know… It’s very expensive, above all in this 2023 crazy world. I’ve bought and sold very good motorbikes for less than that.

But we have to understand that Joost is a small manufacturer. Even if his products are now licensed, compared to a giant like Hot Toys, we can consider him like a small prop maker.
And for a small maker the developing, modeling or prototyping represent a huge cost. Above all if you consider the small number of units sold.
So I fully understand that if I want better quality or accuracy, I have to pay the price. Or insane details like this flip flop paint we can see on the prototype above. Joost explained that he used exactly the same paint scheme that what used on the real car…
When I look at my Valor’s replica 1989 speargun, I know why I paid it 6 times the price of the Neca.
Same for my Quasimodo Vader compared to the Hasbro BS one.
Does it worth 6 times the price? Don’t know. But it’s the price when you choose the small run.
But once again yes, it’s very expensive, nobody can’t deny it.
I was also very lucky to sell my HT Batmobile 1K two weeks before HT reissue announcement.
If not, not sure I was able to buy Joost’s one…

In this shot you can see how much longer the wheel base of the 1989 is compared to the 1995:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 09.56.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 09.56.54.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey Joost, can you say if the 89 Batmobile will have machine guns that pop up automatically via remote control?

I've been going back and forth for the past couple of months on whether or not to get this, especially since I already own the Hot Toys version. Glad to say, I decided to pull the trigger and put in my PO today. I own the 1/6 BvS Justice mobile and the 1989 Batwing, so I know how well this 89 Batmobile will turn out. I'll be in the final batch deliveries which is fine by me because by that time, any 1st/2nd batch QC issues should be resolved😈... just kidding😜

Last edited:
My wife is going to want to do me bodily harm when she sees the size of this thing. I'm willing to lose one appendage if she will let me display this in the house.

I've been going back and forth for the past couple of months on whether or not to get this, especially since I already own the Hot Toys version. Glad to say, I decided to pull the trigger and put in my PO today. I own the 1/6 BvS Justice mobile and the 1989 Batwing, so I know how well this 89 Batmobile will turn out. I'll be in the final batch deliveries which is fine by me because by that time, any 1st/2nd batch QC issues should be resolved😈... just kidding😜

Does the Limited Edition numbered run imply that there is only one run of these made or will there be future batches (that are not individualy numbered)?

Like you, I already own the Hot Toys Batmobile so I'm on the fence (due to space) but the JazzInc is obviously superior.

With the 89 BatWing and 66 Batmobile, I bought the later batches. I only ordered after watching all the reviews several months after release.

Last edited:
Does the Limited Edition numbered run imply that there is only one run of these made or will there be future batches (that are not individualy numbered)?

Like you, I already own the Hot Toys Batmobile so I'm on the fence (due to space) but the JazzInc is obviously superior.

With the 89 BatWing and 66 Batmobile, I bought the later batches. I only ordered after watching all the reviews several months after release.
Good question. I think Joost may have answered this question in his Facebook group but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, Jazzinc's version will be better in everyday which is why I couldn't pass on it. I'll probably end up gifting my Hot Toys batmobile to my brother to make room.

I don't really take reviews into consideration as a deciding factor . If it's something I know I want, I'll purchase it. Both my 89 batwing and Justice mobile were from the first batch and I haven't experienced any issues with them, fortunately.

On a side note- Joost, If you're reading this, have you ever included the Batman The Animated Series Batmobile in any of your "next project" polls on your Facebook page? Out of all the Batmobiles, that's probably the only one I really REALLY want.

Good question. I think Joost may have answered this question in his Facebook group but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, Jazzinc's version will be better in everyday which is why I couldn't pass on it. I'll probably end up gifting my Hot Toys batmobile to my brother to make room.

I don't really take reviews into consideration as a deciding factor . If it's something I know I want, I'll purchase it. Both my 89 batwing and Justice mobile were from the first batch and I haven't experienced any issues with them, fortunately.

On a side note- Joost, If you're reading this, have you ever included the Batman The Animated Series Batmobile in any of your "next project" polls on your Facebook page? Out of all the Batmobiles, that's probably the only one I really REALLY want.
I think the next poll will be between the BTAS, the 1997, and AK.

Joost has said many times that he has will not do additional runs of pieces because it ruins the limited edition aspect. The BVS/JL was the exception because of the circumstances involved.

All of the Batmobiles release in batches since the parts arrive in batches as well as the assembly and paint times would be enormous to attempt all order vehicles together. Not to mention the storage space.

I want Joost to always keep his editions limited because I want to be the only person within a 100 mile radius to have one of Joost's pieces. It makes me feel special because otherwise I am not anything special. I have very low self esteem and I.........I will leave the rest to tell my psychoanalyst.

Yeah always disliked the reissues… When HT announced the 89 Batmobile reissue, the limited and special factor completely vanished.
The Joost’s version will really be special!

Back