Jazzinc 1/6 Batman The Animated Series Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFi3nd

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1000002612.gif

1000002610.png

There was a poll in the Jazzinc Facebook group a few days ago on which Batmobile Joost should do next and BTAS Batmobile is leading with the most votes.

1000002614.png

I own the 1/6 BvS Justice mobile, 1/6 batwing and have the '89 batmobile(all by Jazzinc) on order. Personally, I'm excited since this is the only other 1/6 Batmobile I want in my collection. I have the 1/12 version from DC Collectibles and its great but a 1/6 scale version will be insane. I don't think this has been set in stone yet, but fingers crossed he'll make it happen. Definitely a day one PO for me.

Last edited:
Might bite on this one since I’m pretty heavily deep into Mondo’s line. Hopefully its simplicity and straight forward design over the other Batmobiles will help in its cost.

It's gonna be bigger than the '89. Easy. The 1/12 DC Direct one's already 2+ feet long.
Also, I wouldn't be shocked if the '97 Clooneymobile follows suit from the support it got as well.

I voted for the 97, the the guy in the snoopy shirt 🫣

The animated is going to be awesome. At this point I don't know where to put these. I don't post photos and even frequent much but have the 89 on order, BVS, ZSJL, 89 Batwing, 66, 66 cycle on order and the 95 on order.

Don't own any of the Nolan vehicles. I posted a few weeks ago about maybe doing one of Starks Vechiles because Ironman is big.

I’m a btas fan, but I’ve got mixed feelings about this. It seems like it would be huge, but without all the details you get with the movie or video game cars.

Not sure I’m up for paying roughly $1500 for a 48 inch non-descript vehicle. I think I’d rather see him tackle a batboat or batcopter, just to add some variety.

Batman: The Animated Series is great but a few things would make me pause.

First of all I haven’t committed any money to a Jazzinc project as tempted as I’ve been.

Secondly there’s not really a great animated Batman. Yeah, I know some like the Mondo figures but they’re not really for me. Third party releases coming could be good but that remains to be seen.

Lastly while it’s a cool design in animation I agree that I’m not sure I’d want to fork over Jazzinc prices (most likely over $1,000) for what’s a somewhat simple design.

Batman: The Animated Series is great but a few things would make me pause.

First of all I haven’t committed any money to a Jazzinc project as tempted as I’ve been.

Secondly there’s not really a great animated Batman. Yeah, I know some like the Mondo figures but they’re not really for me. Third party releases coming could be good but that remains to be seen.

Lastly while it’s a cool design in animation I agree that I’m not sure I’d want to fork over Jazzinc prices (most likely over $1,000) for what’s a somewhat simple design.
I like the Mondo BTAS line but the articulation on the figures are quite limited and stiff. Not to mention the paint apps scuff easily.

I’d probably invest in the 3rd party with the soft goods suit and better articulation to stuff in the Batmobile.

And keep the Mondo figures on regular display with their cel shading.

I voted for the 97, the the guy in the snoopy shirt 🫣

The animated is going to be awesome. At this point I don't know where to put these. I don't post photos and even frequent much but have the 89 on order, BVS, ZSJL, 89 Batwing, 66, 66 cycle on order and the 95 on order.

Don't own any of the Nolan vehicles. I posted a few weeks ago about maybe doing one of Starks Vechiles because Ironman is big.
Wow, you must have a lot of square footage in your house to display all those vehicles.

I’m a btas fan, but I’ve got mixed feelings about this. It seems like it would be huge, but without all the details you get with the movie or video game cars.

Not sure I’m up for paying roughly $1500 for a 48 inch non-descript vehicle. I think I’d rather see him tackle a batboat or batcopter, just to add some variety.
I was hoping JazzInc would strike while the iron was hot and give us the 89 Batcomputer to pair with the Keaton Batmobile.

But JazzInc is probably wary of the threat of a potential Hot Toys Batcomputer release.

All these wasted unreleased figures, vehicles and diorama sets sitting in Howard Chan’s personal vault. :lol

Even if there are far less details on this Batmobile than movie cars, with a high end paint job and light up, it would be awesome.
I see your point, but I don’t think it would be worth it to me to take up roughly 48 inches of display space and $1500. Again, there’s really not a lot of details to this car, nor is there a lot to light up, so it doesn’t really strike me as something on par with either any of the other batmobiles I already have in that scale. The 95 has incredible lighting and the 89 and 66 have incredible paint jobs, but this will take up much more space and not be as striking as those, IMO.

All that said, I’ll keep an open mind and see how this develops. I’d love another well done batmobile from jazzinc, so hopefully joost will put some sort of special spin on this that adds some real “wow” factor. As it is now, I think of it as a fairly non-descript comic car from an animated series, so it’s difficult for me to see past that.

Last edited:
I like the Mondo BTAS line but the articulation on the figures are quite limited and stiff. Not to mention the paint apps scuff easily.

I’d probably invest in the 3rd party with the soft goods suit and better articulation to stuff in the Batmobile.

And keep the Mondo figures on regular display with their cel shading.
S-Hero coming soon. BTAS, New Adventures Batman and Superman. Perfect for the 1/6 scale Batmobile.

IMG_0727.jpeg

This Shadow BTAS Batman looks awesome!
Could it be available in europe or US market only?

S-Hero coming soon. BTAS, New Adventures Batman and Superman. Perfect for the 1/6 scale Batmobile.

View attachment 685974
looks cool but articulation looks like it will not be very good. guess stoic standing pose only? no ankles will make it tough. hoping soosoo offering is better in that regard. guess either standing next to a 2 foot plus batmobile will be interesting though

Wow, you must have a lot of square footage in your house to display all those vehicles.

Yeah... the corner of my apartment, I have this wierd hall that should've been a terrace with a balcony but its not. I'm hoping eventually in another year or so to build out a display around my tv/living room setup. It'll hold me out till I buy a house someday. Nj is pricing me out, can't buy, just rent till you die.

Surprisingly... such a thing exists. Pinterest is full of them.

If you want one you might contact this guy.

1-6 House.jpg

View attachment 685882
View attachment 685877

There was a poll in the Jazzinc Facebook group a few days ago on which Batmobile Joost should do next and BTAS Batmobile is leading with the most votes.

View attachment 685890

I own the 1/6 BvS Justice mobile, 1/6 batwing and have the '89 batmobile(all by Jazzinc) on order. Personally, I'm excited since this is the only other 1/6 Batmobile I want in my collection. I have the 1/12 version from DC Collectibles and its great but a 1/6 scale version will be insane. I don't think this has been set in stone yet, but fingers crossed he'll make it happen. Definitely a day one PO for me.
batman animated animation GIF by hoppip

Back