Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joost, how complicated has it been making the 89 Batmobile, in comparison to the 2022 Batmobile?
Well, along with the 1966, it has definitely been the most difficult to get completely accurate and completely right. Also, the cockpit on this one will be the most intricate and detailed we can do thanks to the larger budget we have to work with (because of the incredible support this project has gotten from the community). Plus some possible die cast parts. We will also include real stainless steel grill pieces all around the car as well as metal construction around axles and steering. Add to that those possible die cast parts, and it is a bunch of firsts for our vehicles. It's amazing what you can do with more budget. Imagine having a Hot Toys budget...... *dreams*

impressive darth vader GIF

I'll always prioritize Jazzinc. products in my collector's budget. I'd be willing to go to debtors prison for these products if we still had debtors prisons but since we don't it's easier for me to say that. ;)

I'll always prioritize Jazzinc. products in my collector's budget. I'd be willing to go to debtors prison for these products if we still had debtors prisons but since we don't it's easier for me to say that. ;)
I take it you missed the part of Joost's video tour of their HQ which focused on the basement's medieval design features. :horror

You'll be losing that appendage and go to prison? I already know who is becoming the prison *****.

Hoi Joost, sorry als ik klink als een gebroken record, maar om het te bevestigen en me te helpen bij het maken van een pre-order beslissing: is er absoluut geen kans dat er een variant release op basis van de Batman Returns Batmobile (glanzend zwarte afwerking, minder zilveren onderdelen, ruitenwissers) in de toekomst zal zijn?

I hope deepL aided me well here as I only started learning Dutch through Duolingo in June and frankly lines like "ik ben een appel" or "de jongen liest geen boeks" are a bit difficult to apply in conversation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 0
  • image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
Guys do you want to see something scary…

Jazzinc VS HT size comparison…

IMG_3650.jpeg

You instantly understand on this pic how the HT was under scaled. It looks like a 1/8 next to… incredible!
Even if it was already a big vehicle.

Holy ***t. I thought it was just going to be a little longer. It's bigger in every dimension. And the HT one is already massive and awkward to move. Damn.

Is the HT version the same height though to fit the figure in? :lol

It’s not just the bigger size, but the shape is much different. The silhouette forward of the cockpit has much more curvature and the rear is much more pronounced and dramatic.

By comparison, the turbine on the HT version also looks ridiculous and incorrectly painted. I never realized how inaccurate it was. Even though it’s not a high resolution picture, it really speaks volumes.

Guys do you want to see something scary…

Jazzinc VS HT size comparison…

View attachment 678468

You instantly understand on this pic how the HT was under scaled. It looks like a 1/8 next to… incredible!
Even if it was already a big vehicle.
Damn.

When is the cut off date for orders? Gotta be close right?

I would think this month or next. It's usually a reasonable amount of time after we see full samples of the final prototype. That way, anyone who wanted to see something more complete, or was on the fence, effectively gets a "last call".

After that comparison picture, I'm really getting excited to see a video on this.

Owe about $900 left on this beauty. Are there any more upgrades in the plans on this? Would love to see the die cast pieces implemented soon.

Back