Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it seems…
IMG_2585.jpeg

It seems not completely painted.
@Joost: Hope the noose and rims will be darker?

Pretty sure that was just a CG model.

I know he said the preorder will close as soon as they have the final prototype, but I'm hoping there will at least be a small window where we can see the proto beforehand. Not that I doubt the quality, but I'm just really curious to see how it looks with that custom paint job first.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that was just a CG model.

I know he said the preorder will close as soon as they have the final prototype, but I'm hoping there will at least be a small window where we can see the proto beforehand. Not that that I doubt the quality, but I'm just really curious to see how it looks with that custom paint job first.
Wait, what? Why would they do that?

As it’s supposed to be a Limited Edition, maybe they’ve got already enough order…

I just ordered 1. 89 Batmobile is the GenX Batmobile i had to have it. Thought i could settle for the HT version but i wasnt meant to be

Jazzinc. or Hot Toys? My miserly mother-in-law, who likes to stick her nose into our finances, says Hot Toys although she says either one is a waste of money and belongs in the trash. I think she belongs in the trash, quite frankly. I think I'll go for the Jazzinc. version.

After teeter tottering, I decided to cancel my batmobile.

My hot toys batmobile and pre order this. After some thought, and recently aquring the 2.0 Justice mobile from a friend ( my first ever vehicle) I decided to go for the jazz inc. Why should I cheat myself out of the best possible representation of the batmobile from my favorite Batman movie.

Is it expensive? Yes. But, I had to change my entire display because I underestimated the size of a true 1/6 vehicle, that BvS one is frellin HUGE. So I have the shelf space now and took the plunge. Excited to get this. Im done with vehicles after this, this is too much real estate to invest in lol.

It’s always a personal decision. If you can afford it, it will be the ultimate 89 Batmobile replica ever made.
I could order it too just because I had the opportunity to sell my HT 2 weeks before their reissue announcement…
It’s not very fair to compare a 600 $ ( 1st release price) to a 1 500 $ product.
And I still think that at retail price, the HT version was a great item, with a lot of presence.
But the Jazzinc version will be another level…

Back