Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGSimo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured we needed a dedicated thread since there was questions about it in the Hot Toys figure thread and some didn't know it existed, but Jazzinc is a official licensee for DC 1/6 vehicles and dioramas and they're producing the Batmobile from The Batman in 1/6 scale.

They've been continually posting updates even showcasing the engine and lights and sounds effects.
“I am vengeance.”

Introducing The 2022 Batmobile, an iteration of the Dark Knight’s ride that’s unlike anything we’ve seen before. And just like the titular hero himself, the 2022 Batmobile is also menacing, intimidating and muscular. Almost immediately upon the film’s release, The Batman car definitely qualified as a truly iconic vehicle worthy of awe and appreciation, if you’re a fan, and fear and trepidation, if you’re a supervillain.

Jazzinc is proud to introduce the licensed 2022 Batmobile in Deluxe ⅙ Scale with every detail replicated according to the schematics as specified by director Matt Reeves. From the interior lights, to the V8 engine, to the OMP steering wheel, every aspect is accurate, every detail carefully considered and developed.

The Jazzinc 2022 Batmobile features rumbling motor sound effects, an emitting smoke exhaust, a remote control and an universal power supply. Weighing in at 14 kg (30.8 lbs) and measuring at 905 x 431 x 247 mm (35.6 x 17 x 9.7 inches), this deluxe collectible will practically transform any display space into the Batcave.

The 2022 Batmobile Includes:
Light-up Display
Light-up Headlights & Taillights
Working Smoke Exhaust
Rumbling Motor SFX
Remote Control Operated
Universal Power Supply
100% Accurate Detailing

Measurements:
905 x 431 x 247 mm (35.6 x 17 x 9.7 inches)
14 kg (30.8 lbs)
FB_IMG_1646491770209.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491775473.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491780131.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491783485.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491786940.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491797003.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491800721.jpg
FB_IMG_1646491803730.jpg
FB_IMG_1646418888342.jpg

This thing is so incredible. I don't really have the space for this but the hype of this movie makes me want to own it.
Still not fully sold on how muddy it is, although I know that is accurate to one of the touring vehicles. I feel like it could be toned down a bit.

How much would this run?
Looking at his other vehicles, around a grand. Doesn't need all the R&D as the previous Batmobiles, which he is selling around $1300. He doesn't have the setup or the reach of a Hot Toys, but makes some excellent product.

Joost is certainly flexing his muscle. Will Hot Toys make a response?

Looking at his other vehicles, around a grand. Doesn't need all the R&D as the previous Batmobiles, which he is selling around $1300. He doesn't have the setup or the reach of a Hot Toys, but makes some excellent product.

thanks for that, very helpful.

It even has engine sound FX for it. That's a first. If I was buying this, I can do without the remote but Joost is going all out on this.

$1000? I would definitely buy Hot Toys' version (if they do) because I don't think they would charge that high(?)

Still not fully sold on how muddy it is, although I know that is accurate to one of the touring vehicles. I feel like it could be toned down a bit.
Same. I might prefer it with minimal or no weathering ... that looks like ... what? Post-chase? Hard to say, it was dark.

Sounds like Joost isn't going to wait around for HT. Gave some teases, seen the first reveal, wonder if he gives them a week or two then pulls the trigger?

Sounds like Joost isn't going to wait around for HT. Gave some teases, seen the first reveal, wonder if he gives them a week or two then pulls the trigger?
He said on Facebook that according to Warner brothers no other company has asked to license the vehicle in 1/6 scale so it sounds like he knows hot toys isn’t doing one.

He said on Facebook that according to Warner brothers no other company has asked to license the vehicle in 1/6 scale so it sounds like he knows hot toys isn’t doing one.
Guess that Batmobile is just for marketing purposes like Zemo, CW Obi-Wan, etc. That settles that then.

This looks amazing, and Jazzinc vehicles always seem higher quality than HT and go the extra mile.
Hopefully Jazzinc will make a 1/12 version later. I love vehicles, but 1/6 scale is too big to get too many, so at 1/12 they take up a quarter of the real estate means I can have more vehicles'

Full specs going up next week.This is a fully licensed D.C. product.
Is it just the specs that are going up next week, or will he open up for orders?

He used to allow existing customers to preorder at a reduced price before he opened it up to everyone else. I hope he’s not through doing that.

Back