Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say that I'm sorry the foot peg came loose in transport. You don't get as much time as you would like to adjust stuff because they push you through like cattle.

I'm surprised you had as much time with him as you did. When I got Summer's autograph at Wizard World years ago, They made me feel like an _______ just for having my brother take a quick pic of me with her, and she was still in her seat signing the picture.

You gotta make time!!! :lol j/k

I can definitely appreciate what you mean though. You're paying big $$$ for an autograph, and if you're not careful and blink, you're already done and out the door. Way too quick for my taste.

I'm normally pretty good though about starting a 'thought-provoking' conversation, so the assistant to the celeb feels guilty if they interrupt us. :lol

I usually don't bother with autographs, but it was Summer, so it was a must have. And her line at WW was HUGE! I'm sure she wouldn't have minded a brief conversation, but the thousand people behind me waited through the thousand people before me already, so...

Memory of assistand aside, at least this pic looks like she's happy to be in it.
SummerGlauMe.jpg

I usually don't bother with autographs, but it was Summer, so it was a must have. And her line at WW was HUGE! I'm sure she wouldn't have minded a brief conversation, but the thousand people behind me waited through the thousand people before me already, so...

Memory of assistand aside, at least this pic looks like she's happy to be in it.

That's awesome you got to meet her. :rock One of the few that I'd most definitely like to meet!

Great video BG! Was wonderful to see all their surprised and happy expressions. :D

Bravo to all involved. Beautiful work on the sculpts, paint, clothing, Vera, etc...That base is bad ass too - I hope it can get repaired and sent off to Adam. :clap

I've been watching this thread for a while and I gotta say ... delightful!

Everybody who contributed did such a fantastic job! And I'm so glad the gift was received with such grace and good humor.

Not all celebrities "deserve" their fans, but the folks behind Firefly/Serenity seem like genuinely good people.

Again, kudos to all who helped out! :clap

Kudos to all who were involved in this awesome effort especially Trevor and BuffyGirl. This is an example of the wonderful things that can come out of the love a show's fans have for it and the show's actors. Bravo!! :clap:clap:clap

Back