Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruh are we getting RE4 Leon or no? Just finished the remake and I'm desperate. :rock
I am right there with you! Desperate for some RE4 figures and for more than just Leon too. Never thought I’d say this after the original but I actually want an Ashley figure now.

Not interested in any alternate costume figures this time around tho unless they add some cool new costumes with the mercenaries mode.

Unfortunately if we are getting any RE4 figures I doubt we will hear anything about if for awhile and imagine third party companies are taking a hands off wait and see what Dam toys does approach.

I am right there with you! Desperate for some RE4 figures and for more than just Leon too. Never thought I’d say this after the original but I actually want an Ashley figure now.

Not interested in any alternate costume figures this time around tho unless they add some cool new costumes with the mercenaries mode.

Unfortunately if we are getting any RE4 figures I doubt we will hear anything about if for awhile and imagine third party companies are taking a hands off wait and see what Dam toys does approach.
I'd love to have Ashley too, she was so likeable in the remake! Absolutely loved the game 10/10 to be honest I'm not a big fan of Damtoys,while these figures are licensed and they look fine, some third party companies could do a way better job. Let's see what happens.
P.S. Luis too please

Last edited:
I'd love to have Ashley too, she was love likeable in the remake! Absolutely loved the game 10/10 to be honest I'm not a big fan of Damtoys,while these figures are licensed and they look fine, some third party companies could do a way better job. Let's see what happens.
P.S. Luis too please
Yes Ashley was a massive improvement in the remake, I even think Luis was improved too as I found him more likeable in the remake. Agreed the game is amazing, nearing the end of my second playthrough already.

I think Dam has done a decent job so far, would love to see iconiq studios make re4 figures tho because of the seamless bodies. Unless it’s Limtoys I’d rather an official figure by Dam… haven’t liked a lot of the 1/6 third party stuff especially for RE.

Luis would be good, I’d even be down for some of the more minor characters like Hunnigan

Yes Ashley was a massive improvement in the remake, I even think Luis was improved too as I found him more likeable in the remake. Agreed the game is amazing, nearing the end of my second playthrough already.

I think Dam has done a decent job so far, would love to see iconiq studios make re4 figures tho because of the seamless bodies. Unless it’s Limtoys I’d rather an official figure by Dam… haven’t liked a lot of the 1/6 third party stuff especially for RE.

Luis would be good, I’d even be down for some of the more minor characters like Hunnigan
Yea I'd love Limtoys figure, that's who I meant in the "third party company " lol but they said they have no plans for 1/6 Leon,which is sad :(

If I remember correctly, around the time of the first gameplay reveal and trailers for the remake, the idea of doing a “classic” RE4 leon was mentioned… don’t know if that’s still an option since unfortunately the classic outfits don’t appear in the game.

I really hope we get Leon, Ada, Ashley, and Luis.

Ada especially, I love her new outfit. Thigh high “**** me” heels and a sweater dress

I really hope we get Leon, Ada, Ashley, and Luis.

Ada especially, I love her new outfit. Thigh high “**** me” heels and a sweater dress
I organise my collection in groups of five so throw in a Krauser, Hunnigan or even the merchant and that list would be perfect!

Guys while I'm in my Leon phase rn after the remake I have my eye on RE 2 figures, as I figured out darker blue version was the original release and gone long ago? Classic version in his light blue suit is upcoming one? Bigbadtoystore still has him for preorder. Of course I love the dark blue one more but he is overpriced on ebay. While figure looks fine, it doesn't look 500$ good to me. Idk what to do.

Sideshow has a waitlist open for the dark blue one,joined but most likely it won't end up happily as that figure seems gone long ago. I see youtube reviews posted year ago.

P.S. or just sit down and wait to RE4 one? That's my fav Leon appearance.

You might consider grabbing RE2 Ada while she’s still available and wait until RE4 Leon releases (probably soon?). With as slow as DAM’s REleases are going, you might be waiting awhile for an RE4 Ada if you’re looking for the whole crew (also, Giantoy has remake Claire back in stock atm)

You might consider grabbing RE2 Ada while she’s still available and wait until RE4 Leon releases (probably soon?). With as slow as DAM’s REleases are going, you might be waiting awhile for an RE4 Ada if you’re looking for the whole crew (also, Giantoy has remake Claire back in stock atm)
Definitely need Ada. Gonna keep that in my mind. Thank you!

Guys while I'm in my Leon phase rn after the remake I have my eye on RE 2 figures, as I figured out darker blue version was the original release and gone long ago? Classic version in his light blue suit is upcoming one? Bigbadtoystore still has him for preorder. Of course I love the dark blue one more but he is overpriced on ebay. While figure looks fine, it doesn't look 500$ good to me. Idk what to do.

Sideshow has a waitlist open for the dark blue one,joined but most likely it won't end up happily as that figure seems gone long ago. I see youtube reviews posted year ago.

P.S. or just sit down and wait to RE4 one? That's my fav Leon appearance.
Get a Classic version from Sugo (they have payment plans!🥳) and then just get the dark blue outfit loose from MonkeyDepot.

F14DD920-F46D-4195-B823-74E634813D5A.jpeg

9062BDD4-3491-4ACA-A60F-9DC75905D540.jpeg

Re-arranged some things and wanted to mess around with Leon, Claire and (not) Hunk.

Which Leon version should I try to purchase based on likeness, body, clothing and detailed accessories?

- DAMTOYS DMS030 RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON S.KENNEDY 1/6 ACTION FIGURE

- DAMTOYS DMS037 RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON S.KENNEDY CLASSIC 1/6 ACTION FIGURE

- Hot Toys Resident Evil : Biohazard – Leon S. Kennedy (R.p.d. Uniform) VGM02

The Damtoys DMD030 is hard to find at a reasonable price. Can buy a Damtoys DMS037 at a decent price locally in my country. Or should I just wait and see wait Leon version Damtoys will release next and preorder?

Which Leon version should I try to purchase based on likeness, body, clothing and detailed accessories?

- DAMTOYS DMS030 RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON S.KENNEDY 1/6 ACTION FIGURE

- DAMTOYS DMS037 RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON S.KENNEDY CLASSIC 1/6 ACTION FIGURE

- Hot Toys Resident Evil : Biohazard – Leon S. Kennedy (R.p.d. Uniform) VGM02

The Damtoys DMD030 is hard to find at a reasonable price. Can buy a Damtoys DMS037 at a decent price locally in my country. Or should I just wait and see wait Leon version Damtoys will release next and preorder?

- DAMTOYS DMS030 RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON S.KENNEDY is the one I have and I think it's the best one to get. That said, I like everything from this line so if you can only get the classic, it's good aswell.

What MachoGeek80 said. I also think the remake version looks better. But if you still can get the Classic version - especially if you can get it at a good price! - I'd go for that one before prices explode.
That way you have a solid base, accessories are mostly the same anyway, and maybe you can get your hands on one of those remake uniforms at some point in time... Then you could switch the outfit.

Comes down to preference and what look you like the best. They’re basically the same in terms of accessories. Don’t wait before they’re sold out and hard to track or over pay.

Back