• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Trevor Grove Firefly COMPLETE FIGURE SET, Medicom Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

After some consideration, I've decided to let go of my custom Trevor Grove-sculpted Firefly figures. For some reason, the pics don't seem to do them justice, but if you've seen the original sculpts, etc, you know what they look like.

Since these are custom, I've included all the info I can think of on each one of them, what went into them, etc. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I'll admit, they've been in storage for a bit, so there's some wear on the paint. I'm happy to touch them up before I ship (and of course send new pics), but I figured I'd get some pics up first, just in case people wanted to repaint and didn't care.

Prices are completely negotiable, and I'm willing to lower prices for multiple purchases and break down parts for good enough offers. I'm not including shipping in these initial costs, at least. For simplicity's sake I'm listing them as full figures, just because it's easier to manage. I also really don't know what to ask for them...I put a lot of work and money into them, and I know I'm not getting that back out of them, but I also want to be fair!

Kaylee

kaylee1.jpg

kaylee2.jpg

kaylee4.jpg

kaylee3.jpg

Ok, first off, the back hair is a separate piece and is unattached at the moment. When it's glued, it becomes pretty much unmovable, so I figure I'd leave it apart for now. The body is a HT female. I don't remember where the flight suit and shoes came from, I believe they were bashed from old Dragon figures. The flight suit had the sleeves removed, and I dirtied it up and added all of Kalyee's patches with iron-on transfers. It should be pretty accurate. The shirt came from a Barbie, so the sleeves are short (but she wore them kinda rolled up anyways most of the time), and it doesn't exactly close in the back because Barbies are smaller. BUT that's hidden by the flight suit, so you'd never know it. I made the necklace from scratch. A bunch of these have wonky looking eyes in the pics for some reason, but they look fine in person (at least to me). She's painted a bit dark for her complexion, but that's to match the body's HT-standard skintone.

She comes with a couple of wrenches and a flashlight (bashed).

Price: $100

Jayne

jayne1.jpg

jayne2.jpg

jayne3.jpg

jayne4.jpg

I put a TON of work into this guy. The body is a HT muscle body with rubber neck. I used a waterslide decal to add his tattoo on his arm. The shirt was originally a brown one I got off eBay, and I added the iron-on decal (I went with this one because it was different from the "Blue Sun" ones everyone else was doing). Bashed pants. I BELIEVE the boots came from Trevor as well - they're resin. He's got the pistol holder and knife that were done for these figures (though I can't recall by who), and I bashed the rest of his belts/gear. He's got his knit cap and a green jacket. The hands are originally from a Han Solo Sideshow figure, but were heavily modded to resemble Jayne's. They don't fit well though, because they were sideshow, not HT...I tried to sculpt a smaller hole in them but they drop out easily. BluTac would probably work best to keep them on properly. His gun was modded by me to resemble his firearm.

So he comes with the jacket, hat, gun, and knife as accessories.

Price $200

Book

book2.jpg

book3.jpg

book1.jpg

A pretty simple bash, although I think the black HT body might be a bit rare.

Simon

simon1.jpg

simon2.jpg

Another pretty simple bash on an HT narrow body.

More in the second post....

Last edited:
Cont'd...

River

river1.jpg

river2.jpg

River's got a pretty basic bashed brown dress and boots on a phicen body with no sign of damage that I can see (though it may be stained - I didn't undress her to see). I made an axe and sword to display her with as in the Serenity posters. Pretty basic.

Mal

mal1.jpg

mal4.jpg

mal3.jpg

mal2.jpg

I honestly don't expect to sell this one, now that the "official" figure is out. He's got the duster that was produced for him, the replacement latches for it, Trevor's HS and boots, and the outfit that was made for him. I've got the 3D-printed gun (two in fact), and painted one of them. I've also got an extra pair of boots that might not be 100% accurate but are pretty spiffy. He comes with the three hands pictured, which came from a HT DX Joker 2.0 figure.

Price: $75

Again, I'm willing to consider offers, breakdowns, and lots, if reasonable. All come from a smoke-free home, and are kept away from kids and pets.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back