Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we might have started something. Really. a Simon figure is the easiest one to do. I'll help out if you decide to go there. Great photos. To see the appreciation on Adam's face is priceless. Well done BG.

Old Grandpa

I definitely think I can talk to Sean about getting his figure done for him. He would love it!

The video is now uploading to youtube. I will post the link once it is complete.

Most of the video has no talking. The background noise was just too much. So the video mostly captures the celebrities just being adorable. I also added a photo montage at the end. There are of course audio clips in there, I didn't cut everything out. But gosh, I can't stand to hear myself talk.

I hope you all enjoy it.

My Vegas started getting all crazy on me, so I will probably make 1 edit to this video and re-upload. I want to freeze on Adam's last frame before going into the photos. But it's something for another day. Too tired now.

Sorry for the shaky cam, Jenn was juggling a lot at once.

Lastly, this video is for Jenn and I as well as to show you all the sculpts being received. So it's a longer video to showcase stuff for both you all, and us.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hUQlXzctBgY[/ame]

I smiled the whole way through the video, my face hurts :lol Thanks for sharing, BG! :)

Thank you everyone. I really wanted to get video as a big thank you to Trevor for all of his hard work. And then to all of you, for having the same nerdy passion that I do. Also of course, for the fact that we've stuck by each other, and helped one another along with our bashes.

Hip Hip HOOORAH!!!!!!

that was FABULOUS!!!!!
congrats to all... and big BIG kudos to our glorious leader, TREV!!!!!

-r.

:thud:

:panic: Anytime the sculpting work gets difficult, I'll just be turning this video on to make things alllll better.

Thank you BG! So very grateful that you did this, and shared it with us all. Between this and the amazing Mal figure and base that are now in my collection....I'm just overwhelmingly elated.

Trev

My Vegas started getting all crazy on me, so I will probably make 1 edit to this video and re-upload. I want to freeze on Adam's last frame before going into the photos. But it's something for another day. Too tired now.

Sorry for the shaky cam, Jenn was juggling a lot at once.

Lastly, this video is for Jenn and I as well as to show you all the sculpts being received. So it's a longer video to showcase stuff for both you all, and us.

https://youtu.be/hUQlXzctBgY

freakin epic! you guys did a fantastic job on Jayne and Trevor's sculpts are just perfect. Watching that video makes me sad all over again that we got such a small sample of something so great.

Great job with editting the video BG! The music was awesome and like someone else posted...I had a smile on my face the whole time watching the video and their reactions to their gifts.

Great job to everyone that participated in this endeavor. :clap

P.S. - There is nothing wrong with your voice. You sound great.

Great job with editting the video BG! The music was awesome and like someone else posted...I had a smile on my face the whole time watching the video and their reactions to their gifts.

Great job to everyone that participated in this endeavor. :clap

P.S. - There is nothing wrong with your voice. You sound great.

Huge nerd smile the whole time watching the video. Great job to everyone involved!! :clap

What they said!!! :exactly: That video put a big smile on my face as well.

Awesome. Just Awesome. Fantastic job BG, Jenn, Trev, and everybody else involved in this. You can clearly tell how genuinely humbled they were by your gesture. Like many posts before mine, the video made me smile from start to finish.

You did a fantastic job BG. Got a big kick out of seeing Adam get the figure and the crew receive the sculpts. Count me in if we go to next round with this. I'm really proud to have had a hand in it. 2 down, 7 to go.

Old Grandpa

Back