Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another successful conspiracy. I wonder if the other cast will tweet that they are jealous and want a whole figure lol.

BG was saying Sean Maher was really interested in it, he might be wanting one soon:

https://t.co/m0MPdevY

https://yfrog.com/h3uz2qgj

This was at the panel:

[ame]https://youtu.be/11H27cmPB1U[/ame]

Guy didn't know how it was pronounced

And it was really fun to meet up with BuffyGirl and geek out

The panel was HILARIOUS. I have never laughed that hard at a panel. They were all just very fun and outgoing and I loved every minute of it.

BuffBuff and I got everyone on video who received a head from Trevor. Adam's was a lot of fun because when I took his figure out of our bag, the foot peg had come loose, and he was making a cute joke about it, which I got on film. I told him it was easy to fix and truly, he didn't even care because he was so pleased with it. He said it was going on his mantle at home.

I will cut together video as best as I can. Hopefully cutting out a lot of my talking. I hate hearing myself on video.

As for the card. I was able to get everyone's real names except for Star Puffs. It was too late by the time we gave it all to Adam. So I just put her username in it. Everyone else we signed for you and put your real names, and aka (your board names). Part of the card had this message that we wrote:

Adam,

To show our appreciation for your portrayal as Jayne Cobb in Firefly and Serenity, some of us fans have collaborated and put our talents to use to create this gift for you. A mini Jayne. We hope you love it!

Created by a few of the Firefly freaks at:
www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums

We wanted him to know where we came from. :D

It was a real pleasure putting all of this together with you. I am sad that the base was just too fragile to take into the expo as it was apart and a bit cracked from the mail service. And the glue was not holding well. Adam indeed couldn't take it on the plane with him so we're going to try to work something out....I hope.

yay he was playing with it. Hmmm hey Buffy did you use the sling I sent for Vera? I didn't see it in any of your photos.

Tons of fun on this but I do wish I had made a few more revisions to the hat. Perhaps I can get a better version done before you mail out the base.

Oh hey can anyone tell me where the pants came from. Do they have functional pockets?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Just got back--he really liked it, said he's going to put it on his mantle.

Everyone else also liked the sculpts from Trevor. Especially Sean Maher. The panel was really great too they got a long really well and was the best part about going there.

Buffygirl has tons of pictures and video of it all, but she's on her way home so she'll probably get those posted tomorrow. Until then, here's a picture I took:
baldwin01.jpg

The base was too big, so she's going to figure out how to mail it to him.
That is so cool; I can't wait to see more pics. You guys did an awesome job.

I honestly think that Sean would have loved his done. I will see what I can do to work it out.

As for the strap. In all of the craziness, I honestly left it behind. I will make sure to get it where it belongs. I am really sorry about that.

I am going to get the vids up, etc. But I may not have much tonight. Maybe a few photos.

Alright. I just finished taking a few caps of the videos. Tomorrow I will work on getting the videos pieced together for a montage. I really hope you all enjoy it. For now, here's some shots.

Firstly, here's a blurry one of ME about to give Sean his sculpt.

PDVD_021.jpg

Here is Sean receiving his.

PDVD_033.jpg

PDVD_023.jpg

DSCN3172.jpg

Jewel:
PDVD_014.jpg

PDVD_013.jpg

PDVD_017.jpg

Hopefully we have some time between appearances and we can make it happen. I insist on being delivered to Morena Baccarin along with her figure.

Looks like we might have started something. Really. a Simon figure is the easiest one to do. I'll help out if you decide to go there. Great photos. To see the appreciation on Adam's face is priceless. Well done BG.

Old Grandpa

Back