Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am so pissed. i recieved my jason final chapter regular and exlusive and both of the boxes were crushed beyond any type of repair. thank god that i have sideshows number on speed dial and called to have them send replacement boxes and stickers (sideshow is good about that). i go to the boxes to see that sideshow doesnt even put any kind of warning or fragile labels when they send out the 12" figures, that really makes me upset. sideshow needs to do this to prevent the lackies at UPS to kick around the packages like they were PELE.

Buttmunch said:
I would also like to point out that for the first time since the release of the first Jason, I don't think we have a Jason on order! Come on Spooktacular! Give us a Jason (or even a Roy)!

I was thinking the same thing the other day....Damn Star Wars line taking all the production schedule:rolleyes: ....Come on Sideshow bring on another Jason...

Got mine today, here are a few pics... still in the box. The paint apps are much better than the pics I've seen so far but you get an idea...

DSC01859.jpg
DSC01862.jpg
DSC018622.jpg

The last couple of 12-inch figures I've gotten from Sideshow, including Jason Final Chapter, looked like they got dropped from the UPS plane like a sack of rice over the skies of Somalia.

Got him today, another mint box as well :cool:

Pretty kewl figure. Needed to snip the thumb from the fingers to get the weapons to fit though and a strap came loose from the mask :monkey4

The mask pinches a bit, but some hot/cold water and shape will take care of that.

Mine arrived today, and luckily for me, the UPS box wasnt too dinged up.. as this shipping box fit the exact size of the jason box (no bubble wrap). It has some sorta residue on the back however.. and I also received the ultra exclusive Lazy Chinese factory worker edition as my "Sideshow Exclusive" sticker was stuck on upside down!

Got my exclusive yesterday and I love it! The shipping box was beat up a bit but the product box was nice and minty. Another fine job Sideshow! :D

Got my exclusive today, like it a lot more than I expected to from the early pics(bigger than I expected, and fills out his clothes much better). Some flaws though:

-the mask feels cheap and a bit flimsy. The Jason mask from my FvsJ Freddy is far better quality and that's not even an essential accessory for Freddy.

-the closed right hand is hard to fit the machete into, though I got it in.

-the gag knife doesn't seem as cool in person.

-the pamela voorhees tombstone looks really small.

All in all though I'm very happy with him.

I got home last night to find that Jason had arrived, and I haven't had much time to play with him, I have to agree with a lot of Bluesparrow's concerns as well. The mask is a little off-shape and flimsy, but some hot water can fix that right up, and the machete gag is neat, but it isn't as striking in person, especially when he is standing on a shelf full of Jasons and Freddys!

I love the tombstone though, this was really nicely done!

Just got mine today... and I must say that the paint apps aren't that bad in person. I'll still fix them, but they could be much worse. I also lucked out on the mask, mine's not too bad... but it is waaay tight.

The main thing that struck me instantly was that SSC has finally gotten the shirt color PERFECT. Yeah, the white stitching boggles me... Don't know why in the Hell they went with that, but... still... the green color of his shirt is finally achieved!! Thank God for that.

But I must say that I am not a big fan of the Big Boy body..... Posing it is a b*tch!! It never holds a pose well and all of the Jason's that sport it just look goofy. I wish they were a little better designed.... as I know that it would improve the coolness of the figure. The machete's were great, with very nice blood paint apps on both of them, finally an improvement there. The other accessories were cool as well, especially the tombstone.

I'm a big fan of this particular film so seeing the figure finally is nice. Can't wait to repaint him and see if I can make some magic happen!!! :D

Best head/paint/sculpt combo goes to Jason X, IMO. The detailed scupt and dead on paint aps rule. J3 and J7 are close runner ups. I'd put J4 4th.

DarkArtist81 said:
Just got mine today... and I must say that the paint apps aren't that bad in person. I'll still fix them, but they could be much worse. I also lucked out on the mask, mine's not too bad... but it is waaay tight.

The main thing that struck me instantly was that SSC has finally gotten the shirt color PERFECT. Yeah, the white stitching boggles me... Don't know why in the Hell they went with that, but... still... the green color of his shirt is finally achieved!! Thank God for that.

But I must say that I am not a big fan of the Big Boy body..... Posing it is a b*tch!! It never holds a pose well and all of the Jason's that sport it just look goofy. I wish they were a little better designed.... as I know that it would improve the coolness of the figure. The machete's were great, with very nice blood paint apps on both of them, finally an improvement there. The other accessories were cool as well, especially the tombstone.

I'm a big fan of this particular film so seeing the figure finally is nice. Can't wait to repaint him and see if I can make some magic happen!!! :D

What exactly is the correct color of Jason's shirt and pants. Some of the Sideshow figures have them both the same color and others are two different colors. I looked at the Camp Crystal Lake book today and it seems to change from a Greenish-Gray in parts 3 and 4 to a blueish-Green and blacks in other films. So what is the most correct color of his clothes?

Well, BM.... the shirt for Jason in Parts 3-6 was Olive Green.... very dark, but the same color throughout those flicks... In 7 it was Grey and in 8 it was nearly Black. JGTH was greyish blue and I could not tell in Jason X... but I think it was grey again.

His pants were grey in each film except Part 8.... which again... for reasons unknown... was nearly black. :lol

Sideshow has done a decent job with shirt color with the figures, not being so off as to piss off picky fans... :lol But this one has the most color accurate shirt EVER! It looks grey in pics... but it's the Olive Green all the way. :cool:

DarkArtist81 said:
Well, BM.... the shirt for Jason in Parts 3-6 was Olive Green.... very dark, but the same color throughout those flicks... In 7 it was Grey and in 8 it was nearly Black. JGTH was greyish blue and I could not tell in Jason X... but I think it was grey again.

His pants were grey in each film except Part 8.... which again... for reasons unknown... was nearly black. :lol

Sideshow has done a decent job with shirt color with the figures, not being so off as to piss off picky fans... :lol But this one has the most color accurate shirt EVER! It looks grey in pics... but it's the Olive Green all the way. :cool:

Thanks for the answers. Now could you tell me how he regrew his left eye? :D

You know, that was one of those things that Friday fans talked about for a while... and true that Jason X was a horrible horrible movie... BUT the one cool thing that they touched upon was Jason's ability to regrow lost and damaged tissue.... I would assume this is how he goes from Zombie to human again and regrows his eye over and over. :lol

I got mine yesterday and I'm disappointed. I have all of them but this one seems flimsy to me. I would have imagined that it would have the same type of padded body that the part 3 one has (with that hump). I'm just not as pleased with it as I thought I would be. It's given me great nostalgia but that wore off fairly quickly. Guess I'll have to kit-bash it to salvage it the way I did part six. I don't know why the stitching is so bright on it. It looks like different clothing than what he wore in Part 3, just not very consistent. I guess because it was such a huge movie for me as a kid that I'm harder on it than I should be -but I don't think I am.

DarkArtist81 said:
Repaint!!!!

155176059O666208986.jpg

155176123O572083738.jpg

155176101O131885359.jpg

155176237O235943232.jpg

Tabarnak,de colisse ,de sacrament,ostie que cé beau.... !!!!!!!! :love :drool :google :crying :winner :rock

BEST REPAINT OF ALL TIMES !!!!!

Back