Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason401gv3.jpg

jason402nc7.jpg

Why is it I can't take a good picture of a Sideshow toy? If I use a flash, they look like hell. If I don't use a flash, they look like hell. Grrrr. Must be the dang flourescents in my office.

- J!

Perfect !!!! he wont beat part 3 for me,but I think he'll be my 2nd favorite of the line...Also,as always the prototype had a better paint job and more details,but that ok,he looks awesome !!!

Wow... that is one crazy-ass looking headsculpt! I like it though, but I still think Pt 3 is #1 in my heart.

Outside of the Part 7 Jason this is the one I've been wating for. I saw this movie in the theater when I was 8-9 and it cemented my love for horror. The last time Jason was truly scary.

I should be getting mines soon!

Hmmm. Looks a little like Rocky Balboa. :D

I imagine dunking the mask in some very hot water would make it maliable enough to reshape.

Can't wait to see your repaint, DA! I cancelled mine a while back to help me pay for Jabba, so i'll have to live vicariously through you on this one.

This may be the first Jason figure I display without the mask because of the exclusive. Jow, did you happen to get the exlusive? If so, any chance of some pics with the machete in the noggin?

Anyone know, when other online stores, such as Alter Ego comics, will get this fig in stock?

pixletwin, my Jason has been "re-schedueled" to be delevered tomorrow. You wanna pray to the Kurgan or whatever you did for me like the day your package was "re-schedueled?" :monkey3

Buttmunch said:
pixletwin, my Jason has been "re-schedueled" to be delevered tomorrow. You wanna pray to the Kurgan or whatever you did for me like the day your package was "re-schedueled?" :monkey3
Consider it done, brother Krusader! ;) :lol

OK, I got the exclusive version. The 'gag machete' basically is the same machete that comes with the others, but the bottom side is "cut out" in the shape of Jason's head. The back of Jason's head has a hole in it and a peg from the machete goes in to hold it in place. Havne't quite figured out where the front peg really goes though. It leaves a little room in the front (not looking real because of it). So I assume I'm not putting it exactly where it should. Could we get some instructions on how to properly attach it Dusty? Do the regulars have the hole in the back of their head?

I have the other regular machete cutting his left hand. It isn't one of Jason's happiest moments. :lol

MicroJow said:
Why is it I can't take a good picture of a Sideshow toy? If I use a flash, they look like hell. If I don't use a flash, they look like hell. Grrrr. Must be the dang flourescents in my office.
- J!

I appreciate the pics anyways! Nice shots!

mmm..buttmunch,i appreciate this info from you.....i also would like to know if the reg edition has the hole in the back...might have to buy one reg if not....will be more asthetic if I display him without the machette....

anyone got a regular and can answer?

Just another update, there is a slight groove/peg entrance for the other peg of the machete to move into. It makes the machete line up with the head and it looks quite real (more so than if he didn't already have blood on his face).

Shai, I think the mask staps could cover the hole up. Besides you could always add some blood to the hole and give Jason yet another bloody wound. :lol

I would also like to point out that for the first time since the release of the first Jason, I don't think we have a Jason on order! Come on Spooktacular! Give us a Jason (or even a Roy)!

Also, an FYI, if you are not having his mask on (because of the Machete or other reasons) the knife that came with the Part VI Jason is a good knife to match up with the knife stabbing the hockey mask poster (like seen in the figure's card back).

Lastly, the twisty ties go under his shirt and around his shoulders. This isn't bad though since his shirt buttons off easily.

Last edited:
damn i thought i read that SS was gonna stop w/ the twisties around the shoulders! doesn't sound too bad since this Jason only has the one shirt w/ snaps but some figs take forever to get out when the ties go around like that.

please SS, stop w/ the damn twisties!!

Back