iPhone OS 4.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprint CS blows with teeth.........their customers are leaving in droves, so they keep you strung along with lower prices so you won't notice the scraping....:lol

I rarely deal with CS,so it isn't a issue for me.I already have 4G working in my area,ready for my EVO.:hi5:

Here's my plan:

# Everything Data Share Plan
# Line 1: $129.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
# Line 2:$0 Monthly Charge
# Lines 3-5: FREE for 1 year
# 1500 Shared Anytime Minutes
# Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime
# Unlimited texting,Video Mail,Picture Mail
# Nationwide Long Distance Included
# Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
# Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am
# Caller ID
# Call Waiting
# Three-Way Calling
# Voicemail
#Detailed Bill
#FREE Navigation

Can't beat 3 lines after taxes with everything unlimited for $150.00 :yess:

Sprint CS blows with teeth.........their customers are leaving in droves, so they keep you strung along with lower prices so you won't notice the scraping....:lol

I don't think I have ever called customer service. What the hell do you need them for?

Pretty much every carrier blows in some fashion. Just what works best in your area for what you want. Prior to AT&T I had US Cellular which was the friggin ____ in my area. Perfect reception, I had a cheap phone but that is all I needed. Once I wanted to get a internet phone it was either AT&T or Verizon and at the time the iPhone was the best phone for what I wanted so AT&T I went.

Verizon also blows in my area so that steered me away. AT&T is much better here as far as coverage is concerned.

Well no choice but to wait. Went to the final place I'm going to go and they are sold out as well. Guess I will wait for the announcement on Monday.

Back