Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like "Temple of Doom" too, but its the only other "Indiana Jones" i've seen all the way through (shocking, i know).

Oh and kewl avatar! GO SOX! :D

:banana:banana:banana Thanks!

You really need to watch Raiders all the way through sometime. Its not only the best Indy movie but also Fords best movie ever. IMO

Jeez, here we are having a nice conversation and y'all go and put the thread back on topic. The nerve of some people. :p

oh, I know. I will someday. i've seen parts of all of them, mostly because of Irish of course. and when his son Donovan is over he's always watching them. what i've seen of the other 2 looks great! we'll watch them all one day soon. :)

Only once the Kurgans come in the thread.

My favorite Dino song-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4sTP994tOMk&hl=en"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4sTP994tOMk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh and for those of you who listen to that, the Dean Martin and John Wayne clip is wonderful. It's from the Variety show where Dean challenges John Wayne to sing. It's great.

Nope. It sucks that I missed his birthday. I was going to post a thread and got so busy last week I completely forgot.

Glad you liked it... Glad you loved the aliens... Hope you get to see a fifth installment...

I hope we never see Ford in this role again. I hope Spielberg and Lucas hang up this character. This film is one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Really just bad craftmanship from top to bottom. Bad writing... Bad directing... Uninspired Acting.

I'm glad you guys got what you wanted. I surely didn't... and expected at least a competent film. Not a money grab.

I dont see how anyone could think this is the "worst movie i've seen in a long time". Look, you dont like the movie, fine, but its FAR from worst. Mabye worst in the Jones series, but man, you need to watch Jumper, or Meet the Spartans before you call it the worst...

Glad you liked it... Glad you loved the aliens... Hope you get to see a fifth installment...

I hope we never see Ford in this role again. I hope Spielberg and Lucas hang up this character. This film is one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Really just bad craftmanship from top to bottom. Bad writing... Bad directing... Uninspired Acting.

I'm glad you guys got what you wanted. I surely didn't... and expected at least a competent film. Not a money grab.

WHATEVER!!!!:lol

Bad writing? Bad directing? Uninspired Acting? You could not be more wrong!!!!:D

Ford, Lucas, & Spielberg=Gold :D

Back