Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harrison is now older than George Hall was when he played old Indy in the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, though George was playing a 93 year old.

But even at 93, Indy had some fight left in him:

Old Indy: "Indiana Jones in an old peoples home! It's inconceivable!" (Episode: "Vienna, November 1908")

View attachment 529076

He did get stuck up a tree trying to rescue a cat though. :lol

I used to watch that show. 😊

Indiana Jones and the Last Major Paycheck, Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Woke (you know it's set in the late 1960s and you know what that means).... The parody title list goes on, all deserved.

De-ageing dots, younger Indy rubber masks, more Nazis (big surprise there!) and a HF that's literally 5 years older than that ancient guy who played "almost dead eyepatch Indy" in the 1990s TV show. I guess this is the price of loving these franchises (and getting some more ROTLA/TOD/TLC merchandise.):gah::lol

MV5BYmU1OThmOTctZjYxNS00N2E0LTljMWUtZjZjMDM5ODQyZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Harrison is now older than George Hall was when he played old Indy in the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, though George was playing a 93 year old.

But even at 93, Indy had some fight left in him:

Old Indy: "Indiana Jones in an old peoples home! It's inconceivable!" (Episode: "Vienna, November 1908")

View attachment 529076

He did get stuck up a tree trying to rescue a cat though. :lol

Funny how we post the same things over and over. :lol

Why even have 80 year old Ford rehearsing fight scenes? Why not use a stunt man for all those scenes? You can easily get a 50 year old stuntman, dye his hair, and CGI Ford's face in post production. 😶

They always say there's "a sequel in the making" when a film is released, especially if there's resistance to it. It's a little lie to 'prove' the movie must be good if its getting a sequel.

Indy 6 - Indiana Jones and the Hunt for his Grave

They always say there's "a sequel in the making" when a film is released, especially if there's resistance to it. It's a little lie to 'prove' the movie must be good if its getting a sequel.

Indy 6 - Indiana Jones and the Hunt for his Grave

I'm sure the Rian Johnson trilogy is right around the corner :monkey3

I was (am a big Indy fan) and waited for so many years for Indy 4.
But I don’t want to see an elderly Harrison Ford in the role. I don’t want to see “Mutt” . I don’t mind another actor in the role ( three other actors have already played Jones at different periods of his life). But I don’t want to see a complete reboot like with the actors in the Bond franchise.
Given the relative budget of Jones to Star Wars and the ability to produce quality sci-fi /fantasy programs for the tv screen ( think GOT,and more especially Mandolorian) I would suggest the producers cool it down a notch and produce a tv series for Disney or HBO Max with an unknown who resembles Ford in the role.

Back