Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a number!
I am a free man!
5ctxt0.jpg

While making that meme I also found this, lol:

0c6.png

:D

Congrats on your accomplishment, Jye.

Is there anyone on the boards who has passed 100,000 posts?

Also, back to Indy, has anyone looked at the 4K Raiders yet? I read the "pale green tint that plagued the previous bluray" is gone. I didn't know about the green tint?

I hope this movie brings us a new wave of Indy "collectibles" from Raiders. I doubt this film will have a toyline like previous films, unless Hasbro does a six inch line like the Ghostbusters plasma series. Hopefully HT will take a break from Marvel and make a new Indiana Jones with a proper Harrison Ford sculpt. The only downside is it might be 80 year old Indy, and who wants that? All the old man T 800 figures from HT and Neca bombed, so perhaps HT learned their lesson. If they're smart, they'll include two sculpts, one old and one young, since the costume remains unchanged.

Like with Rambo Last Blood, Ghostbusters, SW and all other old franchises, the renewed interest in merchandise from the old films is the only real upside to these dying franchises coming back one more time.

Ancient Indy is unwanted. Like Refrigerator Indy from 2008.

Not a cool evolution.

I will buy Young Indy from the opening Nazi train sequence. I wonder if he will collect all the gear that makes him old on this train too?
He already got his hat, chin scar, and whip in a train in TLC, so he might as well take the jacket and pants too from a Jewish prisoner in a train. " You won't be needing those anymore." Ford's charming CGI smile makes it all ok.

Last edited:
Back