Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ford is a child of the 60's at heart.
Today is this…

F498290F-2499-48D2-B21C-E4C2955A674E.png

At a loss for originality, at least they picked the greatest Indy villain to rehash.

It amazes me just how exact it is to Toht. The trench coat has the very same wrist straps and the main belt with twin buckles, not to mention the round glasses and black hat. The similarity is unsettling. But perhaps I'll get a good "Toht" figure out of this movie.

So anyway, do we know what this movie is about?
Indina Jones and the Legend of Maria Juana...
I thought Ford was a notorious pothead.
71j0ue.jpg

...and the Journey to Ixtlan

https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...h-weed-affair-harrison-ford-article-1.2881524...he was smoking a strain of pot from Humboldt County, California. "This is not Cannabis indicta, [sic] or Cannabis sativa, this is Cannabis rutica," he said. "A real strong dope."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotiana_rustica

Last edited:
Now Mads Mikkelsen has reached those ranks of being in 4 or more MAJOR Hollywood theatrical franchises. He's now into 5...

Bond - Le Chiffre
Star Wars - Galen Erso
MCU - Kaecilius
Harry Potter - Grindelwald
Indy - Voller

Now if he'd play the lead pirate villain in the next PIRATES movie or play a BAT-VILLAIN like Mr. Freeze, he'd be unbeatable.

At a loss for originality, at least they picked the greatest Indy villain to rehash.

It amazes me just how exact it is to Toht. The trench coat has the very same wrist straps and the main belt with twin buckles, not to mention the round glasses and black hat. The similarity is unsettling. But perhaps I'll get a good "Toht" figure out of this movie.
Maybe he is Toht’s grandson.
Maybe he has his granddaddy’s burnt hat on some kind of pyre.
Maybe he can communicate telepathically for no apparent reason with Indy.
God I hope he has a shirtless scene and some unresolved sexual tension with Indy.
What a film that would be lol!!

7mf4s1.jpg

Mads' Voller is based on von Braun... and there's NASA rocket program involved in this story
Indy in space...?
If classic Nick Fury can fight WWII in space. No reason Jones can't fight some Space Nazis too!

Last edited:
Back