InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling they're just showing the same prototype at these conventions over and over again. This one at WonderFest looks no different than the one we've been seeing at the others throughout the year. Their delay noted updates to the suit and the Batman sculpt, which I don't think we've seen yet or even what those changes are. Probably won’t know what it really currently looks like until it releases.
I really hope that’s the case👌

I have a feeling they're just showing the same prototype at these conventions over and over again.

I was going to say, they don't make a new prototype every time a fan whines about a molecule being off.

Smart thing to do is make the changes they need to but not show it off until the production pictures, so everyone is mesmerized by the changes they did make and it take some time before they notice the changes they didn't do.

lwYMHRF.jpg
I will say, I still vastly prefer INART’s body proportions. There’s soemthing about Hot Toys that has him coming off more like a kid, whereas INARTs version looks more like an adult. It’s what bothers me the most with theirs.

What I do like from Hot Toys is the darker eyes, as that’s something that would really help INARTs. That and maybe a small improvement in the mouth pieces. I don’t mind INARTs cowl texture.

PFFNs12.png

Last edited:
I will say, I still vastly prefer INART’s body proportions. There’s soemthing about Hot Toys that has him coming off more like a kid, whereas INARTs version looks more like an adult. It’s what bothers me the most with theirs.

What I do like from Hot Toys is the darker eyes, as that’s something that would really help INARTs. That and maybe a small improvement in the mouth pieces. I don’t mind INARTs cowl texture.

PFFNs12.png
HT’s body/armor looks stockier because of the torso area. Ab section is perfectly vertical when it should be tapering toward the waist and the breastplate looks slightly too large so his overall torso looks shorter than it should. Head is also big.

Ironically, I think InArt’s figure suffers from the opposite and is longer proportionally than it should be. Ultimately though InArt’s figure looks better for the changes as comics and games often make men’s heads smaller and legs longer for a more heroic silhouette.

View attachment 680170
View attachment 680171

I’m very happy with these two headsculpts though. Especially with the makeup he looks so spot on.
These two sculpts are insanely good imo. I really wish I would have bought the all in package to begin with. I purchased the rooted Batman from Kit at first, and then a few months ago got the rooted Bruce from Spec. Really wanting the signal now but that will have me paying more for all three than the all in package.

These two sculpts are insanely good imo. I really wish I would have bought the all in package to begin with. I purchased the rooted Batman from Kit at first, and then a few months ago got the rooted Bruce from Spec. Really wanting the signal now but that will have me paying more for all three than the all in package.
I couldn’t decide so instead of contemplating I decided to go broke getting the all in version. No regrets.

Their funeral Bruce sculpt blows me away every time I see it. It’s not super accurate either but I honestly kinda like how InArt gives Bruce darker hair.
The Bruce Wayne has a slight brown depending on the lighting that’s all I care about. Pattinson is a difficult person to sculpt, but I think they nailed it. Other customs of him don’t really resemble him as strong as this.

Courtesy 屡次婉拒邓紫棋 on WeiboView attachment 680024
I am not vested in this figure in any way, I don’t have this nor the Hot Toys version on order, that said I think this figure looks fantastic. The costume, body proportions, and headssculpt look great!

The Hot Toys version looks good too, but I think this version is superior.

Sigh, it’s starting to feel like InArt is making this harder than it needs to be. For themselves and their customers too.

I have the sculpted InArt preordered, and I think the Hot Toys version looks awesome. I’d be lying if I said the recent HT pictures combined with FOMO haven’t left me considering picking that one up and dropping my sculpted InArt pre-order.

The rooted InArt’s are a no brainer for those that want that - it’s clearly where they are always going to excel - but as someone who passed on rooted for this since I will never display it full-Pattinson outside of a couple photoshoots, the sculpted InArt starts to look a little barebones at the price point of the accessory-packed HT Deluxe set and REALLY kind of needs to nail it on realism to make a case for itself (and for their sculpted versions of characters with Hot Toys counterparts going forward). I still have faith that InArt’s tinkering will lead to an exceptional figure in-hand based on their track record thus far, and the more realistic proportions alone are keeping me in it for now, but if InArt wants to be taken seriously at its more premium price point for sculpted figures they need to deliver the goods here.

It’s a bit baffling to me that they would trot out an old, criticized prototype for this. Your biggest competitor just released their equivalent figure to heaps of hype and praise, and after months away with announcements of delays and promised improvements you show the same one at your next big event? An event taking place at a time when the figure should have already been out? Much has been said about their willingness to listen to feedback and make changes, and I get not wanting to bring a fully realized prototype with half-step changes to each new show, but this thing should be close to done by now, and at a certain point you want to see a display of confidence and a locking-in of the final product for people to get excited about and base informed decisions on. It gets a bit exhausting trying to keep track of where the figure is at compared to the thing you preordered. Starts to feel like one step forward, two steps back at times.

I have both the all in and rooted standard version on order. However I'm not sure if I will keep the all in set due to condensing space.

Gotta say I really like how hot toys looks but I'm concerned as Inart seem to keep changing things! At this point no one knows what the final will look like? Always felt the proto was incredible!

This is their proto from the last 2 events vs their older prototype 3 events ago. For the people who said it’s been the same for the whole year there have been minor tweaks. Mainly the mouth plate. If we have a final product that’s based on the left picture that would be the best version so far.

2973AAD7-CFDB-40F3-A9EF-AA599C9CAE79.jpeg

Last edited:
Back