InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is one of the best looking 1/6 figures I've ever seen, but...

The cape is way too short :(
It's not that short. It may be like 1 cm shorter than it should be. Here is an official pic and a mcfarlane figure

52014343391_ff0cefcf56_o.jpg

6485115_sd.jpg

Lifted straight off the film, almost touching the ground. Way too short. It should be around ankle height.

If you look closely enough it's only the back part that almost reaches the ground. The left and right part on the end of the cape reach just under his boots. I also think they used a longer cape for these photos., just look the cape length at the figure's left boot. In the end, the figure is too perfect to pass just for the sake of a slightly shorter cape. You can always get a custom one or they might update it till the release.
300187203_2162739333903735_2757901163258608914_n.jpg

Too thin?! I love the fact that InArt has the pants not looking like the Hot Toys Captain America balloon pants / Hot Toys The Batman almost Captain America balloon pants. Proportionally, the body looks great. I'd take the InArt The Batman over the Hot Toys The Batman hands-down.

The proportions are fantastic. But the figure does look too thin. In the sense of how you can compare an early 2010's Hot Toys figure to a current one, and they're a lot smaller in comparison, in every regard. So they lack the same presence. I'm worried that although the proportions will be great, INART will have the same size of figures as early Hot Toys did. Hopefully I'm wrong. But I think it pointless having great proportions when the overall figure is small in stature.

Anyway, new photos look superb. I'm not convinced with the Bruce Wayne, his eyes in particular look extremely weird, and the face a bit flat looking. But the main Batman, holy crap. I'm ready for this. That pose with the cards is just so solidly the one.

My collection is going to be looking like this

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.10.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.14.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.17.07 AM.png

Depending on the body size of INART I'll keep Hot Toys, if INART has a satisfactory body size I'll sell HT Batman.

Can't wait to own all three!

Holy crap, having all three lined up together the Hot Toys looks pretty bad in comparison, definitely the most toy like. Well, I think Hot Toys has now fully passed into the threshold of being just a toy instead of a life-like representation of a character for me. They just got Play-Arts-Kai'd. Completely done with them now after some of my pre-orders are fulfilled. Just the level of life and texture can't compare to the JND or what Inart will be doing. I am firmly in the having less but far more extreme quality now.

Bye Hot Toys. :)

Last edited:
Growing up I use to love comics a lot and I still tbh do but the thing I’m most happiest about with this figure is how this looks so similar to the Lee Bermejo Batman art day which happens to be my favourite design of Batman. I also love the fact that Lee Bermejo drew the Pattison Batman as well for some of his variant covers when the movie got released 😍 makes me even more excited to get this figure in hand
wow

The proportions are fantastic. But the figure does look too thin. In the sense of how you can compare an early 2010's Hot Toys figure to a current one, and they're a lot smaller in comparison, in every regard. So they lack the same presence. I'm worried that although the proportions will be great, INART will have the same size of figures as early Hot Toys did. Hopefully I'm wrong. But I think it pointless having great proportions when the overall figure is small in stature.

Anyway, new photos look superb. I'm not convinced with the Bruce Wayne, his eyes in particular look extremely weird, and the face a bit flat looking. But the main Batman, holy crap. I'm ready for this. That pose with the cards is just so solidly the one.

My collection is going to be looking like this

View attachment 595268
View attachment 595269
View attachment 595270

Depending on the body size of INART I'll keep Hot Toys, if INART has a satisfactory body size I'll sell HT Batman.

Can't wait to own all three!
Great comparison pics. I think the tailoring on the Inart version is much tighter, more realistic. You can see bunched, extra fabric on the inner left thigh of the HT version in that pic. While minor details like that aren’t noticeable in isolation, when comparing the two, they really make the Inart version much more realistic looking IMO. The HT version looks too bulky, “armorish” to my eye now

I think the Nolan "Dark Knight" suit is my least favorite Batman suit. Looks like Puzzle Man.

Battison looks much closer to an actual tactical design with real-world use. It also has that hand-made look to it with the standard police pouches and handcuffs.
Yup. I love that the pattinson suit doesnt look like it was made in a factory. It looks like its made with real available pants pouches and some cowl that you could believe was made by hand.

Ok, now I can’t decide on Premium vs Standard. I am worried that the rooted hair won’t last as long as the sculpted even though I don’t plan on messing with the head once I have it displayed. How well will it keep in a display case? I don’t have high humidity in my area so I am thinking it would be ok. Does anyone else have figures with rooted hair that have lasted long term?
Why wouldn't it last? Do these things normally fall off or something after a while? :0

In regards to the cape length there’s also probably multiple different capes used in the film for different purposes. One may be longer and one may be shorter for certain scenes depending on what’s happening like either just idling, stunts, or fights.

Personally I think Hot Toys skin textures and overall paint is better. After seeing close ups,face looks kinda rubbery Idk

No Bruce? Understandable I suppose.

In most cases I would pass on Bruce Wayne easily, but I do like his style in this movie; reminds me of the way I used to dress... especially with the cashmere overcoat, all he needed was black gloves. I have always liked dark characters in trench coats.
I hate that gloves went out of style

Back