InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see InArt do the Begins suit. That suit deserves more than HT lazy attempts.
What do you mean? You don't like to be offered a 11 year old figure reissued with no improvements besides a DX12 boot and belt? :lol

They even have a good mold from their QS 1/4 version that they can scale down but why bother putting in any effort.

UPCboek.png

Do it! I got the Premium Batman version.

No Bruce? Understandable I suppose.

In most cases I would pass on Bruce Wayne easily, but I do like his style in this movie; reminds me of the way I used to dress... especially with the cashmere overcoat, all he needed was black gloves. I have always liked dark characters in trench coats.

I will be ordering long before the end date... but I'm still debating which I want... but these new pictures have me leaning heavily toward the ALL IN set, despite the fact I haven't see anything about the Bat Signal.
I need a better bat signal anyways

Attachments

• 50064ECD-FFF8-4F1C-A699-028AD3923E3F.jpeg
    50064ECD-FFF8-4F1C-A699-028AD3923E3F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Man, that's dusty. Definitely time to upgrade. Is that a Joker Signal as well?

If you learn anything about the dimensions please post them here, Kit.
ya 3rd party bat and joker signal, I kept 1 set each from preorder cancellation, not bad for the price

Just don't bother to clean it since I never played with it

It seems QS going to provide more detail spec later today, we will know the dimension within 24 hours

Oh My Days.....
Now THIS is what I am talking about.
I feel like slapping myself for my underwhelmed reaction the other day - this is simply incredible, WOW factor barely begins to cover it.
This figure absolutely annihilates the Hot Toys figure, I am happily converted and see the error of my ways!
Simply beautiful.
Also from these new pics I feel confident in saying I actually think Inart have the better likeness to Pattinson than Hot Toys.
Tremendous.

The only hesitation I've got is if I wanna go sculpted or rooted, because honestly the sculpted is extremely well done.
Same my friend, I've pre-ordered the Premium Batman, but honestly these pics also have me eyeing up the standard, it looks fantastic. I don't think you can go wrong to be honest - they both look incredible.
Damn, now I want Bruce too lol

Still haven’t ordered any yet but I am leaning towards premium Batman with rooted hair.
I know that Bruce is tempting me again now!! That last pic of him is so lifelike I thought it was just a publicity shot of Rob Pattinson for comparison for a few seconds.
These new photos are so good I'm considering getting the all in version and a standard Batman to display all three looks. Damn it!
Awesome idea, If I could splash that kind of cash I would totally go for that - sounds like an incredible display.

That All IN set is trying its damn hardest to tempt me.....
I must resist....
But its SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

That All IN set is trying its damn hardest to tempt me.....
I must resist....
But its SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
My thought process going into both this and the Joker figures, despite my reservations about putting down $1K for anything is that if they’re not good? I lose a $100 deposit. Not great, but I’ve blown through $100 on dumber ****. If they’re as great as I hope, though? These things are going to rocket on the secondary market and I’ll never have a snowball’s chance in hell of touching one. The FOMO is strong with this one. :lol

Kinda want the all in now. Lmao but I'll just order everything and use the points to drop the prices.

Back