InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like most people here on on the same boat. I constantly look at my pre-order list and start sweating. I've tried to make cuts to it but can never bring myself to do it lol.
I've got the deluxe Hot Toys pre-ordered already and I'm about to pre-order the standard Inart.
Yup my preorder list is up to 39 right now which I realize is completely insane. But there's just too many cool looking figures being produced these days that I seem to have no power to resist. Lol

39 POs...? Like, 40 more figures coming to you in the next 1.5 years?

That's two detolfs worth of figures, if you crowd your shelves with 5 figures each!

You must have an incredible collection already. Where do you put them all? More importantly, where is Tuxedo Indy, ToD Indy and Mola Ram right now?

Wow I guess I’m slacking. I only have 3 POs right now: InArt Joker, InArt Gandalf and HT Mk3 2.0. I do have my eyes on things that I’ll probably order when they’re released though

Yeah I only have Inart Joker, Gandalf, The Batman and the Hot Toys Vader, Mark 3 and Chrome Mando on PO. Gone are the days where I PO every single thing that I see that's cool. Quality or quantity.

Doesn't help that most of the figures that Hot Toys does nowadays is extremely boring or falls more in the "That's cool but it's not a figure I NEED" area. Probably why I've been more tempted to dive into Inart's offerings since they've brought some excitement back into this hobby for me.

In response to those thinking HT doesn’t view IA as competition:

They do. Would I go so far to say they feel threatened by them? No. But they definitely don’t like it when someone else is “treading” on their playground. There is NO speculation as to whether they’ve employed dirty tactics to snuff out the competition because they HAVE done so in the past. Where are my sources? Apologies to those demanding to see receipts, but I ain’t gonna dig them up...however if anyone cares to search for them, see i.e Enterbay terminator/jet li, quantum mechanix nanjin tan/pennywise, and most recently the Batman.

It’s no coincidence the initial reveal of HT The Batman was so feature rich. It’s no coincidence they actually went back and revised the figure. And it’s no coincidence they started doing half ***ed video showcases.

EVERYTHING they’ve been doing lately is in direct response to IA’s presence. This isn’t conjecture, this isn’t based on lack of foundation (I’ve always wanted to say that lol)...a little critical thinking can go a long way. If you’re not convinced, that’s fine...but it’s completely unnecessary to snicker at the very idea that IA is slowly becoming a legit and direct competitor. HT hasn’t put this much effort into a single release in a long time and it’s easy to see why...IA’s most recent update showing off the joker illustrates (so far) that they’re not full of ****. And HT/Howard chan KNEW this from the get go.

Collecting 1/6 hasn’t been this exciting for me in a long while. Competition is NECESSARY for us the consumer and I want, no, NEED IA to be successful because now HT and IA can drive each other to make better products. It’s a win win scenario. Stop scoffing at it and welcome it.
Competition is obviously good across the board.

I wish all these companies and I’ll include Mezco in this (they are terrible) would look at EXO-6 who are announcing, accepting pre-orders and shipping at an AMAZING rate. Aside from ever improving quality (driven by competition) the supply chain for these companies is awful. Announcing something and delivering it up-to 2 years later is an embarrassment. We as a collecting community have become used to this but it is not the norm. I work in SE Asia for major brands and even through the worst of all this supply chain chaos…. design, development and production plowed on and even with some delays calendars were not obscenely abused. Our customers do not accept this let alone investors and financial markets.

Either its not a focus or they don’t care but they CAN do better.

Sorry for the Supply Chain Rant. Was not going to get either of the 1/6 Brands The Batman figure but the images of InArt swayed me… just a bit pissed I have to wait such a long time for this Jewel.

Another quick crop image of Bruce Wayne.
Screenshot_20220816-174132.png

Yup my preorder list is up to 39 right now which I realize is completely insane. But there's just too many cool looking figures being produced these days that I seem to have no power to resist. Lol
I've got about 30 on my PO list. My closet has about two details worth of figures already, so I've got some detolfing to do in the near future. Especially because a lot of my planned shelves are beginning to see fruition.

Last edited:
I’ve just got the InArt Joker two-pack, InArt premium Batman, and Hot Toys Goblin (who I’ll likely cancel). Not that much has been interesting me lately.

That's two detolfs worth of figures, if you crowd your shelves with 5 figures each!

You must have an incredible collection already. Where do you put them all? More importantly, where is Tuxedo Indy, ToD Indy and Mola Ram right now?
I've got about 30 on my PO list. My closet has about two details worth of figures already, so I've got some detolfing to do in the near future. Especially because a lot of my planned shelves are beginning to see fruition.
41 …

39C81859-A30B-4BD8-B933-49AF8E185592.jpeg

I have one bedroom devoted exclusively to figures, with more scattered here and there around the house. It's definitely excessive, but still not as much as other people's out there like Justin.

These days most of my preorders are made up of Mando and Star Trek figures.

I have one bedroom devoted exclusively to figures, with more scattered here and there around the house. It's definitely excessive, but still not as much as other people's out there like Justin.

Do you have some in the bathroom? I saw someone once who put his figures in his bathroom

Its done - I've been wrestling with it all day and I settled on pre-ordering the Premium Batman edition!

I really was tempted by the "All In" edition, buts its just too expensive for me at this time and as much as I like the Bruce Wayne, I now NEED that Batman figure (thanks to y'all and Inarts video the HT just ain't gonna cut it anymore - I need that Grade A High for my collecting addiction baby!) If I somehow end up in the position where I can comfortably afford the "All In" then I can easily eat the deposit cost for this version in that scenario.

I really do love the look of this sculpt in the video and the high-res pics and I am curious/excited what the "sculpt display box" is - it would be nice to showcase the sculpt when the cowl head is on the figure, or vice versa.

Just need to decide whether I will order the Bat Signal or not - on one hand its iconic and I certainly think it looks better than the HT one and the price difference is pretty much non-existent between them.... but I would feel happier knowing its size/specs. Someone mentioned how the HT signal is out of scale and now its all I can see when I look at it, hoping the Inart one is in true scale to their PattinBat. If not, then I might well skip it and save some money - as much as a Bat-signal would elevate the display.

Thinking of cancelling my Hot Toys now (a bit of a pain as the place I ordered from has a higher deposit than most other places in exchange for free shipping/lower declared value for customs) - in the worst case scenario and the Inart isn't what we hoped, I think it ought to still take a little time for HT deluxe Batman to sell out - when was the last time a figure completely sold out before its release or within a few months after? I can't recall.

Very excited and hopeful for this! Happily boarding the hype train!

OK, but where is ToD Indy and Mola Ram?

Currently have 6 on my pre-order list (4 of them from Inart!)

I've cancelled 5 items that I had previously pre-ordered (I'm trying to be more ruthless and tend to pay in full upfront so I sometimes cancel if I have a lot of money tied into a pre-order and its been significantly delayed)

23 1/6 figures on my wishlist with at least another 4 pretty darn expensive statues.

Honestly, this hobby really is consuming if you let it be - there was a poll on Reddit a few days ago asking people the number of figures in their collection and the options were like 1-20, 20-60, 60-100, 100+ or something and at first I was like "hmmm I might just edge into the 20-60 category.... until I really thought about it and realized I have 70 figures at least.
Its amazing how many you can accumilate over years even with a more limited budget and space if you plan, and organize effectively -even despite your best intentions to be as selective as possible when choosing figures - especially if you have eclectic interests.
The best part? The number of figures I've said NO to over the years! It could be many times worse!
Wouldn't trade it for the world though - I love my collection and there are far sillier and more ephemeral things to waste money on than this.

Last edited:
Its done - I've been wrestling with it all day and I settled on pre-ordering the Premium Batman edition!

I really was tempted by the "All In" edition, buts its just too expensive for me at this time and as much as I like the Bruce Wayne, I now NEED that Batman figure (thanks to y'all and Inarts video the HT just ain't gonna cut it anymore - I need that Grade A High for my collecting addiction baby!) If I somehow end up in the position where I can comfortably afford the "All In" then I can easily eat the deposit cost for this version in that scenario.

I really do love the look of this sculpt in the video and the high-res pics and I am curious/excited what the "sculpt display box" is - it would be nice to showcase the sculpt when the cowl head is on the figure, or vice versa.

Just need to decide whether I will order the Bat Signal or not - on one hand its iconic and I certainly think it looks better than the HT one and the price difference is pretty much non-existent between them.... but I would feel happier knowing its size/specs. Someone mentioned how the HT signal is out of scale and now its all I can see when I look at it, hoping the Inart one is in true scale to their PattinBat. If not, then I might well skip it and save some money - as much as a Bat-signal would elevate the display.

Thinking of cancelling my Hot Toys now (a bit of a pain as the place I ordered from has a higher deposit than most other places in exchange for free shipping/lower declared value for customs) - in the worst case scenario and the Inart isn't what we hoped, I think it ought to still take a little time for HT deluxe Batman to sell out - when was the last time a figure completely sold out before its release or within a few months after? I can't recall.

Very excited and hopeful for this! Happily boarding the hype train!
Congrats! Went from sticking to hot toys to wanting to go all in, all in a days work! Standard premium or all in regardless, It was the right choice.

Back