InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 594409

Hmmm. I dunno about this one folks. Kinda looks like a sloppy custom to me. The suited heads look great though!
I thought the same. I figure it's something messing with the quality of the pic. I can tell who it's supposed to be, but there's something off. Like noise all over the sculpt and a very, very flat hair paintjob.

I'm ordering 2-3 of the base versions. And 1 bat signal

Attachments

• InShot_20220815_040115107.jpg
    InShot_20220815_040115107.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I thought the same. I figure it's something messing with the quality of the pic. I can tell who it's supposed to be, but there's something off. Like noise all over the sculpt and a very, very flat hair paintjob.
I see that kinda of stuff on here all the time. Paint too thick, blotches everywhere, brush marks clearly visible and they're accompanied with remarks like "good job!" "well done!"

@midnitedip was asking if you get hit with import charges/taxes when ordering overseas. I couldn’t quote/reply to their message (or at least I couldn't on mobile) since their question was typed within my quoted message instead of outside of it. So that’s why it looks like I just randomly posted :lol
Oh im sorry i see that .

I see that kinda of stuff on here all the time. Paint too thick, blotches everywhere, brush marks clearly visible and they're accompanied with remarks like "good job!" "well done!"
I honestly can't think of anything in recent memory that suffered from such obvious flaws yet was praised, but I'll say that often if you take a second look, you'll notice many details that make these collectibles go from "high end" to "action figure" very fast. The last thing I remember noticing was the mask on the new Black Panther having black paint bleeding onto the white teeth, which instantly made me think of 6" toys, not a 300$ collectible. It's why I'm passing on the HT Tobey-Man even though I need one. I can't get past the seams and the head. But worse is the way the suit is constructed with it stopping at the wrists and then the plastic hands taking over. I found that cheap about a decade ago when I bought my HT SM3 Spider-Man for 130€. I figured they'd have fixed it by now, but alas... I'll wait. It's Spider-Man, they're bound to make more. I can wait.

Either way, I'll wait for some proper HD pics, but I'm not wowed by the Wayne figure. It seems to me as if they're banking on the rooted hair too much. The teeth have a lot of bleeding on that Batman HS too. The suit itself does look more real though, especially the leather. Well, I hope I didn't make a mistake losing 100€ and cancelling my DX19 in favour of their BaleBat. I can "feel" the figure being much more realistic, but there's something "off" all over. I'm hoping it's just that something's lost in the photography.

Last edited:
The Batsuit head looks great, and offered as a rooted hair single pack. If only they'd done that with the Joker! The Bruce Wayne hs is a bit rough though, so an easy pass on the 2-pack.

EDIT: I take it back, the hs looks pretty good on other pics.

Last edited:
This looks great. But not enough to make me cancel my hot toys pre order. It will still come out cheaper with the batsignal than the “all in” version. I also already have a third party Bruce Wayne.

Also, this film has lost its luster in on me. I haven’t wanted to revisit it since I saw it on 4k disk. Maybe I’ll revisit and see if it hits me again. But if not , I might cancel my hot toys pre order. Cause if the rumors are true, there’s gonna be plenty of batflecks coming.

It’s very nice, a definite upgrade from HT. The unmasked Batman sculpt looks good.

The Bruce…..needs work.

Anyway, as i keep saying, the HT is pretty good too, it’s apples and oranges really.

Edit: Actually the rooted hair Bruce looks pretty damn good, it’s the sculpted hair one that looks off.

Suit looks great. I don't think the Hot Toys has this much detail. Those loops on the back and side of the legs jump out in particular.

Gives me good confidence when they come to Paul's stillsuit.

299602627_2159820637528938_5270816098079567203_n.jpg

sold out already on Queen studios main website, where else is this available? couldn’t see the pre order available on OSK?

No brainer to me. Ssc will be getting my cancellation for the deluxe HT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-044713.png
    Screenshot_20220815-044713.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220815-044839.png
    Screenshot_20220815-044839.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back