InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously considering selling off all my Hot Toys at this point. Once you've seen these things it's really hard to feel anything for new HT reveals tbh. Anyone else feeling that way?

Of all places, toyswonderlsnd has it for sale, but they’re selling “first batch” or “later batch”. The later batch supposedly comes out 2-3 months later.

But again, it’s toyswonderlsnd, so it’s anybody’s guess if it’s legit.

Jesus they’re offering like 5 different versions for this. Love that they’re giving us a lot of options now. Think I’m gonna go for the All In one. Saves me from having to buy the spotlight from Hot Toys as well.

Okay - so some controversial opinions inbound......

I think the Bruce Wayne overall looks like the better figure of the two...
Something about it seems more high quality to me.
I also think the likeness to Pattinson is on point in the Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

With that said - is it just me but are the face sculpts for the Premium and standard Bruce Wayne heads completely different?
The Premium I feel nails the Bruce Wayne/Pattinson likeness the best out of the whole platter of offerings, the standard is.... i'm not sure.
1660566564916.png
1660566578425.png

So yeah.... I'm tempted to buy the Premium Bruce Wayne the most (yes even more than the Batman)

Of all places, toyswonderlsnd has it for sale, but they’re selling “first batch” or “later batch”. The later batch supposedly comes out 2-3 months later.

But again, it’s toyswonderlsnd, so it’s anybody’s guess if it’s legit.

You say that like they didn’t have the product pages ready to go with someone staring at a monitor in the darkness, finger hovering over the mouse button to hit publish as soon as the full announcement went up.

They want to capture as many early instant panic orders as possible.

Their landing page even advertises getting the figure before everyone else. :lol

I think I’m good with the rooted Batman set not sold on the “all in version” this one feel different not as exciting as the Joker reveal or even the Gandalf. I hope they can understand it’s probably best to make characters that HT aren’t already making some new classics.

Okay - so some controversial opinions inbound......

I think the Bruce Wayne overall looks like the better figure of the two...
Something about it seems more high quality to me.
I also think the likeness to Pattinson is on point in the Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

With that said - is it just me but are the face sculpts for the Premium and standard Bruce Wayne heads completely different?
The Premium I feel nails the Bruce Wayne/Pattinson likeness the best out of the whole platter of offerings, the standard is.... i'm not sure.
View attachment 594427View attachment 594428

So yeah.... I'm tempted to buy the Premium Bruce Wayne the most (yes even more than the Batman)
Agreed that these two pics, the premium Wayne definitely looks better. No idea why as you’d think it’s the same sculpt. That being said, IMO I think these are the two weakest sculpts they’ve offered so far. Something about the paint application looks soft on both, and given that this is the prototype I’m a bit concerned about the final release. The unhelmeted Batman Wayne is miles ahead of these IMO

Seriously considering selling off all my Hot Toys at this point. Once you've seen these things it's really hard to feel anything for new HT reveals tbh. Anyone else feeling that way?
I've been slowly feeling that way about HT for a while. I was super happy they revealed the new Bespin Luke for example, but I'm not giddy with excitement about it. IA have made that lack of excitement for new HT even worse.

Back