[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw those. Dat DX head.:drool I will say this, though; I think IMINIME has some of the same problems that companies like Hot Toys have in that their photography doesn't really reflect the details in the actual product. That production shot of the DX head that Dane posted is like night and day compared to the proto shots in terms of realism. I'd love to see a shot like that of the regular head.

Denny just posted 4 pictures on Facebook! Basically just a photo update of weathering. They tried modifying the boots, but decided not to since it messed with the balance of the figure.

923569_536461946418437_2127935559_n.jpg

923040_536461933085105_398050849_n.jpg

215277_536461986418433_1224811091_n.jpg

941296_536461939751771_1169352719_n.jpg

Great shots :clap. The gun is perfect :yess:.

The boots look better weathered but I was pretty sure that they couldn't be modded without throwing if the balance

Yeah, I saw those. Dat DX head.:drool I will say this, though; I think IMINIME has some of the same problems that companies like Hot Toys have in that their photography doesn't really reflect the details in the actual product. That production shot of the DX head that Dane posted is like night and day compared to the proto shots in terms of realism. I'd love to see a shot like that of the regular head.

I'll keep trying to get a picture of the regular sculpt in more natural light. :exactly:

The boots look better weathered but I was pretty sure that they couldn't be modded without throwing if the balance

I'm not accepting defeat on the boots just yet. :lol Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to wait until I get my pair in-hand to work something out.

All I can say is I am so glad to be getting this figure. Even though it is just the regular release, I am ecstatic. That pistol looks amazing.

Boots look a bit better, but I still plan on replacing them at this point. Looking forward to the new pictures of the regular sculpt Marf.

I'll keep trying to get a picture of the regular sculpt in more natural light. :exactly:

I'm not accepting defeat on the boots just yet. :lol Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to wait until I get my pair in-hand to work something out.

:lol. I hear ya my man. I think it's gonna be a toughy though bro.

Do you think that the straps and spurs will be semi easy (or doable rather) to take off these and put on the Battlegear's?

All I can say is I am so glad to be getting this figure. Even though it is just the regular release, I am ecstatic. That pistol looks amazing.

Boots look a bit better, but I still plan on replacing them at this point. Looking forward to the new pictures of the regular sculpt Marf.

I love this damn pistol. So far I think that this may be the best accessory that has ever been included in an Iminime set, past, present & upcoming

Very nice! I am still interested to know if we can close the vest tighter, but the weathering looks great, especially the vest. You can really see how it is made from separate pieces. :rock :rock

:lol. I hear ya my man. I think it's gonna be a toughy though bro.

Do you think that the straps and spurs will be semi easy (or doable rather) to take off these and put on the Battlegear's?

Most things worthwhile in this hobby require a little elbow grease. :wink1:

I think removing the straps and spurs will definitely be doable.

Very nice! I am still interested to know if we can close the vest tighter

Still working on getting a picture of this for you. :rock

Great shots!! But I'm still in doubt for the boots. I think battlegear's looks better.

Anyway amazing figure!!

I noticed a new Lone Ranger figure from IDM Customs and John is offering part separate. I think the boots may be a possibility from him. They are black and look fantastic. Just wondering if he could make some in brown for Blondie. If you want different boots, take a look at his thread and see what you think.

Back