[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, got a reg...wanted that DX though...no reason I shouldn't have gotten one.

They ought to do a second run. I just want that head, and, for those concerned about value, who wants second best? You'd still have the certificate that proved you came, you saw, and you conquered the first time around.:lol

ok I'm not sure what happened. All i wanted was a head. went through some kind of process twice . Said my cart was empty, but did'nt get to paypal part. Have'nt got an auto e-mail bill. Don't know wether to wait or try again. Confusing site/cart

Well, if ever a day comes when you have your DX sitting on your shelf and you realize "I've had that awesome DX sculpt for years, and it's been sitting in the box gathering dust because I just can't bring myself to take off the awesome regular sculpt," you know who to call. There will never be a day when I won't be interested in owning that masterpiece.

Well, upped my computer speed as was suggested, hardwired in and still empty cart about 9 times. With the two ordering days, I'm about 0 for 16 trying for the DX. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I guess it's like the Black Friday rush with 50 people trying to squeeze through a two-person door. Finally got confirmation on the Regular even though DX was in cart three times and kept coming up empty. Regular bounced four times. Oh well at least I saved $ to put somewhere else. Maybe an unpainted unhatted head will be offered some time in the future.

Back