[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't mention the company or show the box. . .though with the thread title being what it is. . . :lol

This happened with another Iminime figure from awhile back, and no public pics were allowed in the dedicated thread because of it. But it seems like a real double edged sword if pics aren't shown at all--that's how you are really getting new customers.

This deal is for an even trade?

It would boil down to bickle df set +some cash 4 dx set . I like bickle but have more of a connection to blondie so I missed this cowboy set and someone may have lost out on bickle who wanted it so makes us both happy .

wow, 18 months already? Time sure pass by fast.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Time flies man :monkey1

It would boil down to bickle df set +some cash 4 dx set . I like bickle but have more of a connection to blondie so I missed this cowboy set and someone may have lost out on bickle who wanted it so makes us both happy .

Definitely a fair deal :)

Looking forward to seeing this beauty in hand. Not me personally. I'll have to live through your pics. :)

How long does it normally take to arrive with EMS? I'm both curious and excited, at the same time.:lol

Hey friend!!

Are you still going for the DX if you find one? Or just the regular that you ordered??

So let me get this straight. Your willing to trade a Bickle DX set and cash for the DX Cowboy? Wow the stock has gone up already! :horror

Pretty sure it is the double full set. And we don't know how much money he's talking about. . .

But if final product here turns out really nicely, I can see the DX rivaling a Rainman fullset in value.

That's correct it is the double full ....

I'd not makeing on this I would be willing to trade plus the difference between the cost of the cowboy and bickle .
Not wanting to make a big thing otta this just more interesting in Clint blondie than Travis so this trade may suit somebody out there that feels the same but vice versa .:peace

That's correct it is the double full ....

I'd not makeing on this I would be willing to trade plus the difference between the cost of the cowboy and bickle .
Not wanting to make a big thing otta this just more interesting in Clint blondie than Travis so this trade may suit somebody out there that feels the same but vice versa .:peace

Ah right so your roughly looking for DX Blondie + approx $600-700 for your Bickle double FS?

Ah right so your roughly looking for DX Blondie + approx $600-700 for your Bickle double FS?

Something like that yes cash can be worked out doesn't have to be as much as 6/7 just something to suit us both .
So anybody interested pm me and we can talk there .
Now back to the thread .

Back