[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - *Secret Project* The Cowboy

Hmmm, that one got by me...you'll have to take it up with him. :lol

I will say, I have put in a plea to Denny to help out a few members (if possible) who I felt were vocal supporters of the set from day 1, took extra measures to ensure securing a DX set, and still missed out. :monkey3
:clap:clap:clap man i hope am in for DX head , i,d ask Ankit for cowboy set from the beginning of Iminime first interest list :lol and told Iminime dont do Rainman,s work :rotfl am like Batfan with a normal set secure just need DX :monkey2

Thanks, looking forward to seeing more detailed pix.

As a precaution, I went ahead and ordered a set of the Battlegear Toys 'Eastwood' boots. They arrived today and definitely are a better quality than I was expecting, as this was my first purchase from them.

I ordered those recently. Got my weathering pigments ready to go too! Really excited about bashing this guy together, but most excited to have that amazing sculpt in hand!

Those boots do look damn good. I hope that we could get the hipster jeans over them

Dane, do you have the SMcG boots in hand? Do you know if it's easy to remove the strap and spur?

I have the same boots. Really top notch. A little darker than iminimes by the look o te iminime pics. But the shape is better

Those boots do look damn good. I hope that we could get the hipster jeans over them

The material is really thin, i don't expect it to be a problem.

I have the same boots. Really top notch. A little darker than iminimes by the look o te iminime pics. But the shape is better

Yeah, when i first got them, i thought they would be way too dark, but after seeing the pix i took and comparing against some screenshots, i think they will be fine.

Hmm not bad at all, but not perfect.
I reckon there is a spot on version of clint out there with the right parts from here and there.
If anyone has a close recipe please share it.
The hatted head sculpt is very close but maybe its the paint but the unhatted version looks a bit fat in the face.
The poncho looks a bit short also.
Think velvet morning sculpt is very good and bernards poncho is the route I'll take.
The battle gear boots are close enough for me and the gun and holster are on stevos site , is it?
Too many sites and links to keep track:)

Hey folks, until when we must make the payment?, in the begining i was intending to wait a bit until my credit card turn and charge me only next month ( june), but my credit card doesnt close my may bill yet, if necessary i make the payment right now and blondie value comes inmy may credit card facture.
Cheers fellows!

Hmm not bad at all, but not perfect.
I reckon there is a spot on version of clint out there with the right parts from here and there.
If anyone has a close recipe please share it.
The hatted head sculpt is very close but maybe its the paint but the unhatted version looks a bit fat in the face.
The poncho looks a bit short also.
Think velvet morning sculpt is very good and bernards poncho is the route I'll take.
The battle gear boots are close enough for me and the gun and holster are on stevos site , is it?
Too many sites and links to keep track:)
:exactly::goodpost: I don't like the paint too..
the sculpt was perfect but with the paint on is almost clint's lifelike..

tumblr_medq83azk41r8lpqgo1_400.gif

best scene ever..:clap

it reminds me another funny movie with ashes gag

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWNuIH2iol4[/ame]

Too bad those Battlegear boots are sold out. I was going to bash a second figure using one of my VIP heads, but without those shoes. . .hopefully they will restock.

Back