Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn dude that sucks. Did you contact your supplier again.

Send me more pics. I want this statue so bad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

COULD ******* SCREAM RIGHT NOW!!!

After a year waiting for replacement parts nothing ******* fits!!!

The 1:1 helmet won't slide into the base after half hour trying.

Moved onto the replacement torso for my 1:2 MK VII Statue, £1,400 it cost me.

The torso seemed very wobbly, put the right arm in which was also quite loose. Put my hand under the arm to support it and let go. The whole torso lent to the right resulting in the arm falling out!

14ky4x0.jpg

Feel like crying! This company could finish me off!

Please contact ur supplier.
This issue is 1st time I heard since it started to be delivered years ago. Even recent batch, didnt have any issue reported from MY and Thailand as well.

Please contact ur supplier.
This issue is 1st time I heard since it started to be delivered years ago. Even recent batch, didnt have any issue reported from MY and Thailand as well.
KK can you point me to some one who is still selling this statue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

COULD ******* SCREAM RIGHT NOW!!!

After a year waiting for replacement parts nothing ******* fits!!!

The 1:1 helmet won't slide into the base after half hour trying.

Moved onto the replacement torso for my 1:2 MK VII Statue, £1,400 it cost me.

The torso seemed very wobbly, put the right arm in which was also quite loose. Put my hand under the arm to support it and let go. The whole torso lent to the right resulting in the arm falling out!

14ky4x0.jpg

Feel like crying! This company could finish me off!

Wow bro, I would not blame you for crying. Few things make me as upset as a collectible breaking. I had parts of my action figures breaking before and I was devastated, so I can only image how you feel about a £1,400 statue. Hope it all works for you in the end. Keep us posted.

Wow bro, I would not blame you for crying. Few things make me as upset as a collectible breaking. I had parts of my action figures breaking before and I was devastated, so I can only image how you feel about a £1,400 statue. Hope it all works for you in the end. Keep us posted.

I would cry if one of my much cheaper hot toys breaks. This would put me in a depression that can last months...or years.

Back