Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems like only yesterday that another Iron Man collectible was announced...hold on...it was only yesterday!!! :horror :lol Well here is another and this one looks the beez knees and will certainly give Sideshows MKVII equivalent a run for its money! Its by Imaginarium Arts and its their take on the MKVII suit design from the Avengers only with this one there are tons of features such as your usual light up effects but also swap out hands to create new poses, interchangeable missile bay and arelions...although I have to be honest and say I didn't realise they were called arelions...I thought they were just flaps!!!! either way this is just :love :love

ty4ehyre.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Imaginarium Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

I love the price, affordable!

I'm interested in seeing more. Has anyone bought anything from this company before? What's their reputation?

I'm interested in seeing more. Has anyone bought anything from this company before? What's their reputation?

Well they've just started to ship their Iron Patriot 1:2 scale statue and that has had some pretty good reviews. However, as I understand it, they have some strict shipping restrictions so cannot ship outside of Asia :(

Nice , like the affordable part also :lol :goodpost: Roberto interesting to see how this will turn out.

Damn, that is amazing. It's going to be hard to top this in quality (their Iron Patriot just shipped and it looks great, also the Heart Breaker is impressive) and price (the Iron Patriot is selling for $950, even less in some places).

Me too brother...although I'm wondering how those of us in Europe are able to get our hands on it? :(
Am hoping some European retailers will get their hands on this. It looks wow and the scale wow :horror

Wow, interesting, I was toying with pulling the trigger on the MKVII but this is a spanner in those works.

There's normally always a way. Time to start searching

Ha ha, yep. Just messaged a couple of stores asking if they ship internationally.

Man, what a time to be a collector. There are great pieces coming from all over the World. 2 years ago, SSC had no real competition.

Ha ha, yep. Just messaged a couple of stores asking if they ship internationally.

Man, what a time to be a collector. There are great pieces coming from all over the World. 2 years ago, SSC had no real competition.

It's about time SS had some competition. It can only be good for us collectors. It's a shame these & XM don't have a world wide licence but at-least there's still eats of getting them

Am hoping some European retailers will get their hands on this. It looks wow and the scale wow :horror

Sure hope so...really like some of their recent stuff such as their IM3 Heartbreaker 1:2 scale :love however, if I was to be hyper critical of their stuff I'm not a massive fan of the huge name plaques that are built on their bases and apparently I've just heard that the Imaginaruim Art 1:2 scale stuff are bigger than the Sideshow ones so scale is really important when lining these guys up net to each other.

There's normally always a way. Time to start searching

I'm going to make sure you buy this :)

:lol not you aswell :horror I've got Ant tempting me with new Iron Man stuff everyday! I blame him for showing me this today and now I want it! Can you buy it for me Steve? :pray:

Well I gotta say 2k vs 800 bucks is rather intriguing! If the quality is up there then winner winner chicken dinner for Imaginarium, course that's a big IF.

Sure hope so...really like some of their recent stuff such as their IM3 Heartbreaker 1:2 scale :love however, if I was to be hyper critical of their stuff I'm not a massive fan of the huge name plaques that are built on their bases and apparently I've just heard that the Imaginaruim Art 1:2 scale stuff are bigger than the Sideshow ones so scale is really important when lining these guys up net to each other.

:lol not you aswell :horror I've got Ant tempting me with new Iron Man stuff everyday! I blame him for showing me this today and now I want it! Can you buy it for me Steve? :pray:

It's payback Andy lol

These are the droids you are looking for

I'm suspicious about the quality. How can it be 1/2 of Sideshow's price, with more accessories?

I'm suspicious about the quality. How can it be 1/2 of Sideshow's price, with more accessories?

Sideshow has name brand recognition and overprices everything. Or you could say prices them to market value.

Back