Idea for Aragorn (Helm's Deep Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my takings on TTT Aragorn
5095fb5689a3f2ee039ba71a58a48d5f.jpg
b1d1062063df3a4f7564d2e0a53114c4.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

Oh damn- looks like I’ll be getting my first variant of a LOTR character. This slippery slope- that began with me saying ‘maybe I’ll just get Aragorn, Gimli & Legolas’ and then expanded to every single Asmus figure as well as most of the Weta/sideshow statues- just got a fresh coat of lube. But if I’m going down, at least it’s a fun ride.

there is a new headsculpt coming :wink1:

Great to hear! Will you be offering head sculpt upgrades with this release? I have the Aragorn 1.0 and missed out on the slim and the rooted head upgrade, but am hoping to upgrade my 1.0 with a new rooted sculpt, if this one will be rooted. I'll also gladly get the Helm's Deep variant as well! :clap

:yess:

Here's hoping for a great headsculpt!

Asmus has said in the past they were shooting for a slim type of release on this one. Meaning, they weren't originally planning to load him up with a ton of accessories. I wonder if that's still the case.

I'd be fine with that. I'm always far more concerned about the likeness than the number of goodies a figure comes with anyway.

Oh Helms yeah!! This one has to be all about the sculpt and some seriously greasy hair. We already know Asmus will nail the outfit.

They better make a two piece boot. No articulation on the Slim annoyed the hell out of me.

They better make a two piece boot. No articulation on the Slim annoyed the hell out of me.

Amen to that. Needs the two piece boot for sure. I was going to just swap the head sculpts when I found out but then the neck joints were different.

Back