Idea for Aragorn (Helm's Deep Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the figures I’ve seen with real chainmail are also really expensive. I’d rather the money went to two really good head sculpts — one normal, to be a combination Strider/Helms Deep, and one wet and dirty for a Helms Deep specific look.

I concur.

Are you considering a Helms Deep Aragorn as part of the Crown line? Or as a regular release?

Because if it's a regular release, then the sculpted chainmail used with Eomer would be just fine with me.

At moment we have found Helm's Deep Aragorn does not have enough accessories opportunity, neither new ideas to make a big release,
so we are leaning to launch it as a "slim" type figure, use the old accessories, improve the vest (the weaving on the sides), a new head, and make it a light-weight boxed set to new collectors, or whoever really likes too~

At moment we have found Helm's Deep Aragorn does not have enough accessories opportunity, neither new ideas to make a big release,
so we are leaning to launch it as a "slim" type figure, use the old accessories, improve the vest (the weaving on the sides), a new head, and make it a light-weight boxed set to new collectors, or whoever really likes too~

You should do what star ace did but actually good, strider aragorn with the cloak and pipe.

If you have plans for a "Crown" Aragorn you could always do a Fellowship Strider/Two Towers Aragorn with both sets of clothing. And a Helms Deep Base.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
df42dfad316c43246985d2b72b9cb3b8.jpg
2cc7b2e5fa6b7208b11d9727d5bba924.jpg

Last edited:

I am fine with a slim release. I want a Helms Deep version so I will take whatever I can get.

I'd be happy with a slim Helms Deep Aragorn. That makes a lot of sense. But please, if at all possible, it would be great if he could have ankle articulation. I think a lot of us might want to display this one in a more dynamic fighting pose.

A slim release makes sense for a Helm's deep Aragorn, but please, no more plastic boots... The fabric boots provided with the original release were really good. And real chainmail ?
:)

A slim release makes sense for a Helm's deep Aragorn, but please, no more plastic boots... The fabric boots provided with the original release were really good. And real chainmail ?
:)
Or give him legolas style boots if they cant be material. Seperated at the ankles

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Asmus, any chance of a deluxe version that will include some Strider gear like the coat and cloak?

At moment we have found Helm's Deep Aragorn does not have enough accessories opportunity, neither new ideas to make a big release, so we are leaning to launch it as a "slim" type figure, use the old accessories, improve the vest (the weaving on the sides), a new head, and make it a light-weight boxed set to new collectors, or whoever really likes too~

:yess: So glad to hear that. I missed the first version so I would definitely be interested! :)

Asmus HAS to nail the Viggo sculpt. If they do it, then they have a good 5 figures they can make between variants and a rerelease. It's a good value to them.

Asmus HAS to nail the Viggo sculpt. If they do it, then they have a good 5 figures they can make between variants and a rerelease. It's a good value to them.
I agree. This Gandalf has set a new bar. It's going to make all their other figures look pretty rough. Have to have at least one character to compliment him. Preferably Aragorn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If they do Coronation Aragorn that can open the door for all the other variants of characters who attended said Coronation-Arwen,Gimli,Legolas,Eomer,Faramir to name a few 😉

A Coronation Aragorn would look amazing. :rock The Sideshow Weta polystone statue of that look is one of my absolute favourite pieces. It would look great as a 1/6 scale figure. :)

Agreed. The first one for sure have room for improvement. The hairline on the forehead must be good. The one on Eomer is not good enough but lucky for that figure, he has a helmet.

Back