HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BED10A92-C547-40E0-A41F-4854C0ECA713.jpeg

I?ve never had a Spider-Man 1/6, how does this suit hold up compared to that?

Will museum pose be the way to go for this figure?

I?ve never had a Spider-Man 1/6, how does this suit hold up compared to that?

Will museum pose be the way to go for this figure?

I've had my 1/6 version of this suit in all sorts of poses and the suit rebounds to form after being in poses for a bit, I would hope/imagine that the 1/4 scale would only be better.

I went nuts posing my amazing Spider-Man 1 hot toys and the suit still looks great
Not 100% the same material though

For anyone who has this, what kind of batteries does the base take? Trying to determine if I have the right SOAP reactor adapters.

I think you could leave it on all the time if plugged into power, though I?d consider using a smart plug to turn on and off remotely or with a device like alexa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice from Sideshow this weekend. If I hadn't paid it off I might have considered purchasing it through TW, but either way I'm very much looking forward to this guy :D

Great deal on this figure at HK site. Regular version with coupon came to $450 shipped with Amex. Ppal was $10 more.

mine arrived today from TWKH & its superb ,probably be my only spiderman so thought i would get something special & deluxe.

Back