HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine yesterday from Sideshow. It came inside another box...without the HT brown shipper. The top corners were dented. Went straight to support chat and was told my item should've been sent with the HT brown shipper. I took photos and sent them out to them. Today I receive an email stating that their 30 day exchange/refund policy does not cover boxes and some other stuff about paying for double boxing. SMH. I replied telling them that I was initially told that my item was supposed to be sent inside the HT brown shipper and even highlighted it in the original chat, and that I now want a full refund.

Is this similar to anyone else's experience with this release?

Received mine yesterday from Sideshow. It came inside another box...without the HT brown shipper. The top corners were dented. Went straight to support chat and was told my item should've been sent with the HT brown shipper. I took photos and sent them out to them. Today I receive an email stating that their 30 day exchange/refund policy does not cover boxes and some other stuff about paying for double boxing. SMH. I replied telling them that I was initially told that my item was supposed to be sent inside the HT brown shipper and even highlighted it in the original chat, and that I now want a full refund.

Is this similar to anyone else's experience with this release?
A full refund just for some dents on the corners of the box might be asking a little much from them to be honest. But who knows, maybe they’ll help you out

A full refund just for some dents on the corners of the box might be asking a little much from them to be honest. But who knows, maybe they’ll help you out
Admittedly, I'm only asking for a refund because I was told different stories about the HT brown shipper. I don't really like when any company gives me the run around when it comes to customer support. One thing I forgot to mention in my post is in the support chat, the support tech also mentioned that SS doesn't offer HT brown shippers for damaged items that they received from HT themselves, as HT does not provide extra shippers. So there's also the chance that SS sent me a damaged item. I'll never know because SS seems more focused on telling me that they are thorough with their quality assurance but that I should still consider paying extra for double boxing.

Yes, this all may not seem like a big deal, but this is the first time I've received any product from SS this way and I just didn't like the experience *shrug*

Btw, they are issuing a refund and I honestly hope nobody else receives this same item when they are expecting something in better condition.

Just received this yesterday. Found a good deal on ebay. I'm surprised by how much I like this figure.
Wasn't gonna get it, but the deal was too good to resist.

Attachments

• IMG_20211026_133234106.jpg
    IMG_20211026_133234106.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20211026_133242035.jpg
    IMG_20211026_133242035.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20211026_135903266.jpg
    IMG_20211026_135903266.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 107
QS Spidey looking great on my work station.

Attachments

• IMG_9789.JPG
    IMG_9789.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9791.JPG
    IMG_9791.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 63
I'd gotten my figures some while ago, and PCZ even double box'd the huuuge shipper boxes! :lol

I recently came around to opening it up, and oh my - this 1/4 Spider-Man figure is glorious. I was quite taken aback right as I uncovered the foam packing, and fully unboxing the figure was a gleeful experience. I was impressed with the 1/6 FFH Upgraded Suit figure, but this 1/4 is so much more, in my opinion. The proportions, the suit, the detail, the quality, it feels so substantial in this larger scale. The accessories are plentiful and nicely compliment the figure. The vulture base is fantastic, it makes the entire display come across as a masterful statue, and I think they [HT] were going for that aesthetic.

Man, this display :thud::thud:

HvGYsZE.jpg

ivMDnAV.jpg

4DeOwRL.jpg

The unmasked Peter Parker head sculpt - it's so good in person, I think it's the best MCU unmasked Spider-Man head sculpt from any scale; it looks spot on to the actor, in my opinion.

PKsd70o.jpg

VQZ7Ajk.jpg

Comparison to the 1/6 FFH head sculpt!

0qxTM5C.jpg

The 1/6 feels so tiny compared to the 1/4!!!!

83mpmAX.jpg

Again, I'm so happy to have this 1/4 Spider-Man figure!!!!! I must say, if I had to ultimately choose, I vastly prefer the 1/4. The amount of detail, presence it has is so high, I just cannot help but commend this figure.

HvGYsZE.jpg

ivMDnAV.jpg

4DeOwRL.jpg

The unmasked Peter Parker head sculpt - it's so good in person, I think it's the best MCU unmasked Spider-Man head sculpt from any scale; it looks spot on to the actor, in my opinion.

PKsd70o.jpg

VQZ7Ajk.jpg

0qxTM5C.jpg

83mpmAX.jpg

Again, I'm so happy to have this 1/4 Spider-Man figure!!!!! I must say, if I had to ultimately choose, I vastly prefer the 1/4. The amount of detail, presence it has is so high, I just cannot help but commend this figure.
Stop it! You're making me want to buy this figure after I'd already convinced myself to not buy an even better and bigger version of my favourite figure.

HvGYsZE.jpg

ivMDnAV.jpg

4DeOwRL.jpg

PKsd70o.jpg

VQZ7Ajk.jpg

0qxTM5C.jpg

83mpmAX.jpg

I ended up buying the standard version from Toys Buying Agent for US$415.

Stop it! You're making me want to buy this figure after I'd already convinced myself to not buy an even better and bigger version of my favourite figure.

I ended up buying the standard version from Toys Buying Agent for US$415.

Well, I'm an enabler :lol:rotfl
Great deal!!
I hope you'll be wowed and thoroughly happy with it!!! It's a glorious figure, in my opinion and it presence is of high standard.

I love this figure so much. Only 12 pages here and still available for pretty low prices must mean its not very popular. That astounds me.

Hoping for more 1/4 scale Spidey's but not overly optimistic it will happen. Raimi suit in this scale would be glorious.

Back