HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

People paying $500 for this already on eBay is pure crazy. This should be easily had for no more than $300 with shipping once released. You can still get Demon Bats and Scarecrow for less than $400 and that is two complete figures. Patience is a virtue, be smart people.

Look at this side by side shot I made of the original head sculpt and the new one. I doesn't even compare! Damn, Hot Toys improved the quality significantly in such a short period of time. This head sculpt is phenomenal. Just imagine how things will be 5 years from now!

GANyX.jpg

In case this dosnt go to any retail store, do you guys think its better meaning cheaper to pre-order this on ebay or get it once its released?

Also, if it does go to retail, hopfeully they dont get it much later compared to ebay.:nana:

In case this dosnt go to any retail store, do you guys think its better meaning cheaper to pre-order this on ebay or get it once its released?

Also, if it does go to retail, hopfeully they dont get it much later compared to ebay.:nana:

I say you should get it off of eBay right NOW:horror:panic::horror

wow i couldn't be happier with this announcement. this was exactly what i've been hoping for from hot toys!!

Now the true challenge is actually getting one lol

For us canadians, toys2 will probably be the best place to get it, if they actually get them, which they probably will.

Last edited:

No kidding! Can't wait for Toys2 to put this up! Happy to be so close to them here in Toronto. If only they had some of the exclusives that SSC has. If they did, I would only shop with them.

I'm just hoping that if/when SSC puts this up that they don't throw up the Shadow Predator at the same time, it'll kill their servers.

I'm still waiting to see a trusty eBay seller put some up, who I've used before, I wonder when they'll start showing up. The ones I've looked at so far I just weren't 100% sure with them but I am one of them who only uses eBay as a last resort but I do have my sellers on there who I trust. Perfect time to get my tax rebait though :)

A DX-like Original Costume Batman. It'll be a nice symmetry with the DX02 TDK suit. Just such a damn shame about the problems with the latter.

I'm just hoping that if/when SSC puts this up that they don't throw up the Shadow Predator at the same time, it'll kill their servers.

Yeah. Well atleast Iron Man is out of the way. Imagine all three going up at the same time? :horror

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOVD-m8urJU"]YouTube - ‪Raw Video Of 'Black Friday' Shoppers Trampled At Target Store‬‏[/ame]

I don't know why some people are so upset, even to the degree of quitting hot toys all together.
When the exclusives were new characters, scarecrow and demon bats, people lost their minds because those were characters they "needed" in their collection.
Ok. I agree. I had to pay alot to get them. And there was no way I would pass them up.

But then when the exclusive reuses some parts or revamps an existing character, or in the case ofthe iron man exclusive simply repaints. People flip and call hot toys cheap and get all Mad about that.

Let me stop for a sec. And mention something some don't seem to understand first.
If you don't like it, you don't HAVE to buy it. Pass it up. You don't haveto QUIT hot toys either. Trust me new figures you do like will come along.

Basically hot toys can't win. No toy company can. They can never please everyone. But I guess because I personally have the ability to say NO to some releases I'll be ok, I'll be happy.

I love this freaking release. And I hav the OC bats. Spent alot on it too. But that doesn't bother me. I would have bought this if it was ONLY the survival suit Bruce figure. The addition of the cowl and facial features is an absolute bonus and will replace the head on my current OC.
I think this is the perfect release. Especially for an exclusive. It appeals to the many many people who don't have the OC. An it appeals to people like me who want to display a killer survival suit Bruce Wayne.

I'm pumped. All I'm worried about is that sideshow won't be selling them and I'll have to pay a small fortune for one.

Voice of reason right here :goodpost:

I wonder how long it will be before they make another Heath Ledger Joker figure. I can see it now,

- The Dark Knight: The Joker/Nurse Joker (2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back