HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I wonder how long it will be before they make another Heath Ledger Joker figure. I can see it now,

- The Dark Knight: The Joker/Nurse Joker (2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I expect this to happen 200%

I wonder how long it will be before they make another Heath Ledger Joker figure. I can see it now,

- The Dark Knight: The Joker/Nurse Joker (2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

That, Sir, I agree with. It'll probably happen along with another TDK suit cause I'm sure Bats will have it at the beginning of DKR then improve his suit with a new one. HT knows it can sell MORE TDK Batmans!

durdurbats.jpg

Yeah, that honestly wasn't a Joke. If they're still making Batman figures from two films ago, there's NOTHING stopping them from milking the Joker even further.

People would rage HARD . . . and buy them anyway. I could definitely see them taking advantage of the Nurse outfit (last thing they'd need to do) and then making a brand new regular suit and head along with it.

It would be the initial DX response fiasco all over again.

With all the repack clones from hasblaw---repacks from manttel----seems like not so hot toys anymore going in the same direction----mark 2 repack----now this batman repack with different add ons----

With all the repack clones from hasblaw---repacks from manttel----seems like not so hot toys anymore going in the same direction----mark 2 repack----now this batman repack with different add ons----

...all about the money- HT needs to make more so they can give us more figures...and get wealthy...we are ready with cash in hand I suppose!

He looks like he's just barley learning to whistle.:lol

It makes me wonder if their exclusives are from the predecessor to their current Batman line, or if they're from Batman Begins only. If the latter is the case, I can see Ra's or Gordon as next year's exclusive.

Devil :lol That mouth piece is just naff. IMO. It's like Gordon's just asked him can he touch the tip of his nose with his upper lip!

It's probably left over rubber from all the leaking DX02's sent back to make up for the loss of money on returns. Demon Batman now this...

It makes me wonder if their exclusives are from the predecessor to their current Batman line, or if they're from Batman Begins only. If the latter is the case, I can see Ra's or Gordon as next year's exclusive.

Well its only a matter of time till Gordon and Ra's get made really IMO

BTW I don't see why a Nurse Joker should be cause for nerd rage... its the only one they have not done so why not

Frankly, I wonder if those set pics are any indication that Ra's will be coming with the TDKR gang. I still hope that Gordon comes from the TDK line, as an alternate SWAT costume would be an amazing accessory IMO.

Frankly, I wonder if those set pics are any indication that Ra's will be coming with the TDKR gang. I still hope that Gordon comes from the TDK line, as an alternate SWAT costume would be an amazing accessory IMO.

It's possible but I'm inclined to believe whatever role Ras has in the finale has to be either flashback or minor, much rather have a LOS version to go with the training scene custom I have in the works

Look at this side by side shot I made of the original head sculpt and the new one. I doesn't even compare! Damn, Hot Toys improved the quality significantly in such a short period of time. This head sculpt is phenomenal. Just imagine how things will be 5 years from now!

GANyX.jpg

Is that really the 2nd OC Batman sculpt from 2008?

Man, that's pretty insane.

Yes it is

Astonishing to see the difference yet somehow the new one is missing the scar under the eye which the old one had!! Some things just cannot be explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back