HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I'm kinda bummed that it is another interpretation of the same character that has already been released. But I do love the OC suit, so I probably will pick this up if I can find a way to

Yeah, you are probably right. I would be surprised to see the P1 re-released (just since we haven't had any other predator's see a straight re-release) but since we've had a 2nd Mark II and Mark III (not to mention the Silly Thing version) I'd guess Mark I is likely to see a re-release.

I could see a decision like this having an effect on the crazy secondary market prices of HT figure. I'd be a lot more leery about buying a super rare figure after seeing this Begins suit released again.

Both the AVP-R predator and the Predator 2 predator had kind of reissues as in they both had two versions of the same figure just slightly different accessories. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a classic predator reissue since they're using a new body for that shadow predator.

As much as I was hoping for a Ras or a Gordon, I never got a chance to get an OC Batman or even a DX Batman, so I'm super stoked to try to get my paws on one of these bad boys!

The sculpt is amazing!!!!!:yess::panic:

Do these tend to get released on Thursdays on SSC? Or do they get released any time?

Im not as excited as I thought I would be at all for this figure... Yet anthor chance for me to grab a better ver... Maybe Im tried of Hot Toys only making remakes form Dark Knight Joker then Dark Knight Suit now Begins Suit all again... I hope Im more excited for figures again with The Dark Knight Rises gets here...:(

I'll bet we'll see these from TDKR

Batman (probably 2 version or more)
Catwoman
Bane
Gordon
Ras' (since Neeson is going to in the film in some capacity)

Both the AVP-R predator and the Predator 2 predator had kind of reissues as in they both had two versions of the same figure just slightly different accessories. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a classic predator reissue since they're using a new body for that shadow predator.

Ah right... I forgot about those; although they were kind of in the same time period versus being released a few years later. Also forgot about the Anicon Scar Predator.

So forget what I said about not re-releasing predators... I guess anything (except for an Alien that doesn't suck ass) is possible :lol

Eat your heart out:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89178

adambruces6.jpg

Thank you.

I'll bet we'll see these from TDKR

Batman (probably 2 version or more)
Catwoman
Bane
Gordon
Ras' (since Neeson is going to in the film in some capacity)

Yeah and depending on how many looks Bane has / the popularity of his performance, could be more than 1 version of him too.

And we will probably see more vehicles too i'd imagine.

This rocks! Exactly what I was hoping for!

Looks great! I missed out on the original release and I'm seriously considering this one! I'm not a huge huge Batman fan or anything, but this figure is phenomenal! And I much prefer the OC suit than the DK suit.

I can understand being upset at this re-release if I had paid above retail over the old version. But if you got it for retail, then if anything, I would be glad there was such a great upgrade to a figure I loved. Like someone else said, sell the old one and get the new one. I don't think any HT figure ever goes below retail, so that should be a comfort. And if the old one is good enough for you, then still no reason to be upset. I've got the original Iron Man MkII and I'm perfectly happy with it. I have no compulsion to get the new version, and I'm not upset that my version is "obsolete" or that it has dropped in price in the secondary market.

Man I was hoping for a Keaton Batman. Oh well.

Glad its not as I don't want to have to fight as hard for him... but I do hope they create a similar figure with an alternate head and swappable face plates.

If we get a Keaton Batman of this caliber I will likely loose my f'n mind!!! :lol

Ah right... I forgot about those; although they were kind of in the same time period versus being released a few years later. Also forgot about the Anicon Scar Predator.

So forget what I said about not re-releasing predators... I guess anything (except for an Alien that doesn't suck ass) is possible :lol

At this point HT has reissued damn near everything they've done. :lol I wouldn't be surprised if they redo the dog alien and call it the ox alien from the directors cut and just change the paint some. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can understand being upset at this re-release if I had paid above retail over the old version. But if you got it for retail, then if anything, I would be glad there was such a great upgrade to a figure I loved. Like someone else said, sell the old one and get the new one. I don't think any HT figure ever goes below retail, so that should be a comfort. And if the old one is good enough for you, then still no reason to be upset. I've got the original Iron Man MkII and I'm perfectly happy with it. I have no compulsion to get the new version, and I'm not upset that my version is "obsolete" or that it has dropped in price in the secondary market.

I generally agree with you... but if I have a figure that has appreciated to $500 and then a re-release drops that value by a couple hundred bucks I'm not going to be very happy. Sure 1/6 should not be solely seen as an investment, but value is an important factor. Collectiblility starts to drop when an ES is essentially doubled with a 2nd release... not to mention the new release being better to boot :lol

I just bought an oc batmn a month ago and i dont care yea it suks that i may be able to get it cheaper but i m excited bout getting this it will be displayed as proto batman and my takaara custom will now get a wardrobe closet

At this point HT has reissued damn near everything they've done. :lol I wouldn't be surprised if they redo the dog alien and call it the ox alien from the directors cut and just change the paint some. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Still haven't seen any updated Colonial Marines... but I guess its only a matter of time on that one.

I just bought an oc batmn a month ago and i dont care yea it suks that i may be able to get it cheaper but i m excited bout getting this it will be displayed as proto batman and my takaara custom will now get a wardrobe closet

You and me - we're on the same wavelength

:hi5:

Thank God - Maybe I'll have a chance to replace my lost OC Bats... Bale head looks great but why do they never add the nose bump and the scaring (or whatever it is) under the right eye anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back