HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

So will this go up on Sideshow?

I like both suits equally, but I think a lot of people like the begins suit more because it resembles the Keaton Batman suits.

I like both suits equally, but I think a lot of people like the begins suit more because it resembles the Keaton Batman suits.

I actually like it more because of the beastly look it gives him with that huge panther neck, very animalistic :wave

I'm not a huge fan of the Keaton suits, they have not aged that well IMO

So will this go up on Sideshow?

We're hoping. Right now, no one knows. This even came more out of the blue than the Shadow Predator, and that one has yet to go up for order on Sideshow, either.

I have a friend that is going to San Diego Comic on the 23..will this be sell out by then?

Good looking figure. And it should since it re-uses the awesome OC Begins for most of it!

And wow, that sculpt is better than Adams.

I'll pick on up to go with my other figure.

Good looking figure. And it should since it re-uses the awesome OC Begins for most of it!

And wow, that sculpt is better than Adams.

I'll pick on up to go with my other figure.

ME TOO!!!!!! :panic::horror:yess::hi5:

Looks very cool! I might order, I might not.... Just depends on price and availability and I'm honestly still damn happy with my OC Batman.

I'm wondering it this will affect sales on the first DKR Batman figure.

It's inevitable that HT will make a better one 2 years down the line. And with the oil issues and the inevitable V2, who's gonna be the sucker to bite on the V1??

I'm beginning to feel like an outcast for thinking this figure isn't a big deal, but then I thought Sucker Punch was a steaming pile of dog poop, so I'm use to being an outcast. :lol

I like the TDK suit a lot but i LOVE the begins one.
:exactly:

Not for me. I mean I love the Keaton suit also, but for me the reason I like the Begins suit is b/c it has a Jim Lee kind of look to it which feels more comic-book styled which I love

:exactly:

Not for me. I mean I love the Keaton suit also, but for me the reason I like the Begins suit is b/c it has a Jim Lee kind of look to it which feels more comic-book styled which I love

Yes. Yes it does - I love that bat with spread wings, pretty much Jim Lee symbol right there

i love girls with spread legs too .

I'm beginning to feel like an outcast for thinking this figure isn't a big deal, but then I thought Sucker Punch was a steaming pile of dog poop, so I'm use to being an outcast. :lol

Nah i hear ya. I didn't even bother to watch that BS

You have a much more disciplined approach to your batman collecting plus your modded OC Bats doesn't need replacing!

Another Fantastic DeanKnight Video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3ii5HJ5lg&feature=feedu"]YouTube - ‪BATMAN BEGINS - TAKARA - TOOL. Not yet titled‬‏[/ame]

So how does a european go about getting this?!
Apart from the extorniate eBay prices.

Yes... Its always the same. But at least US collectors stop whinning because they get their exclusive.

Really unexpected but solves my first night out batman issues

Of course you will expect me to say this but the sculpt is a million miles better than their OC batman Bale, but I still prefer Adams likeness. However Adams has a TDK specific look with a skinnier face, this one is more suited to Begins

Wow man, first comment on this on page 12! i hope you did not have any serious issues and were just sleeping. :lol

Going to be a _____ getting this off of eBay.

Any UKers ordered these kinds of HT exclusives before? Any sites likely to carry it?

We are in the same boat. Keep me posted if you find a good source for getting this, so do I. Shipping to the UK wont be too high. :duff

Abit dissapointed it wasn't Ra's but this does look fantastic and the Bale sculpt is amazing, i just hope i can manage to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back