HT 12" Lucky Star Ripley Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bodes well for LS Ripley...

From abake's post on another thread... thanks abake!

Quote:
4) When can fans expect to see the original Alien as a part of the MMS series?

HT: Not too far, we’ve planned to release it in 2009 because next year is the 30th anniversary of the original Alien movie, the release in 2009 will become much more meaningful.

5) Are there any plans to release a MMS Alien Queen figure from Aliens?

HT: Yes, but we’re still considering if it is released in 1/6th scale format or not.

6) Fans of both Aliens and Predators would like to see more human characters – like the forthcoming Captain Dallas and Executive Office Kane – included in the MMS line. Are there any plans to make more human characters from either the Predator or Alien film franchises?

HT: Yes, please stay tuned!

It's pretty official now:

Thanks to crowninghorse for forwarding the fans' questions and getting us closer in touch with the folks at HT!

Read the whole thing here:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87970

EDIT: Hope it's ok with crowninghorse, if not, I'll take it down.

This bodes well for LS Ripley...

From abake's post on another thread... thanks abake!

... Are there any plans to make more human characters from either the Predator or Alien film franchises?

HT: Yes, please stay tuned! [/U]

I think they are referring only to the original Predator line newly announced (though I hope I'm wrong!)

I don't read it as exclusive to P1, but it could be...

I posted this because they referred to releasing the 30th Anni for the Giger Alien in 09. I don't think they would release that figure without a LS Ripley to go with it.

I don't read it as exclusive to P1, but it could be...

I posted this because they referred to releasing the 30th Anni for the Giger Alien in 09. I don't think they would release that figure without a LS Ripley to go with it.

Trust me, bro, we're all hoping you're right!

We might see this THIS WEEK!!! Fingers crossed.

" Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy ShowsJuly 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks."

Someone posted that there were 4 Figures at the Japan Show..

4 Alien Figures...

We know what 3 of them were..

Dallas
Kane
Alien Beast

So where's the fourth? Can anyone confirm it's Ripley?

Anyone know? Any pics?

The Dog Alien was displayed too. I'm afraid there won't be another human. :(

I hope I'm wrong.

The Dog Alien was displayed too. I'm afraid there won't be another human. :(

I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, but the dog Alien was not in Alien. I guess they meant Aliens Figures on display. This could be a major Bummer if they don't make Ripley. But they did say they were making more Human figures so fingers crossed.

6) Fans of both Aliens and Predators would like to see more human characters – like the forthcoming Captain Dallas and Executive Office Kane – included in the MMS line. Are there any plans to make more human characters from either the Predator or Alien film franchises?

HT: Yes, please stay tuned!

Ripley,Alien and Lampert are a must but why stop there they need to do the entire cast. Oh and complete Aliens entire cast why they are at it.

Not interested in another Ripley.

Now...give me a Lambert from the "shuttle escape" bit, when the Alien sneaks up on her...AND I'M FOOKIN' SOLD!!

I'd kill for that figure.

Well, I guess if Hot Toys doesn't make a space suit Ripley....you can always paint Dallas or Kane all white.
Add a Ripley head, and you've got yourself a figure. ;)

I'm not too sure how to go about painting that rubber suit though. :confused:

Well, I guess if Hot Toys doesn't make a space suit Ripley....you can always paint Dallas or Kane all white.
Add a Ripley head, and you've got yourself a figure. ;)

I'm not too sure how to go about painting that rubber suit though. :confused:

Hey, glad to see you here. :)

And yeah I think most of the people just want Ripley in her underwear :lol

Thanks for your support, Guys. NOT.

Ripley says: "I'm happy to disappoint you" :lol

rip6.jpg

It's just that you KNOW they're not getting Weaver's likeness.
So, what's the point?

They should try getting Veronica Cartwright's likeness...I WANT A LAMBERT FIGURE!!

Back