HT 12" Lucky Star Ripley Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT 12" Lucky Star Ripley Alien

I want Lucky Star Ripley and also a Lambert to go with the fellas. I just hope she is shorter than the first two figures released. Can't wait.

I want Lucky Star Ripley and also a Lambert to go with the fellas. I just hope she is shorter than the first two figures released. Can't wait.

You'd be surprised how many people want a Lambert. I think Wor-Gar or someone mentioned it would be a great way to finish off the LV-426 Spacescuit set before they move on to other figs in the line.

But if they don't do Nos Crew figs ( and I want them pretty badly too) I really think Lucky Star Ripley and the Beast may be our best bet for more from this line.

HT will probably give Lambert a moustache too.

What happened to the "?" in the thread title????

rip12.jpg

MMMmmmmm. Nubbage. :drool

so did anybody else notice that no acid came out when she impaled that thing with the grappling hook? i did.

Cameron just pulled that whole acid-for-blood thing out of his ass!

In the first shot you can see acid bursting from the Beast's Body

In the second, you can see it oozing and dripping from its Body...

acid1.jpg

acid2.jpg

As mentioned, I emailed HT yesterday to inquire about any progres on this figure. I don't expect an answer anytime soon but await their response. You never know, we may have some new on this soon.

Nicky, The ? was added in the Thread Title with my first post. I don't know why it isn't showing up...

Last edited:

maybe hot toys edited it. :rock:lol
The figure may not need a " ? ".
I think we will see this in no time and it will be perfect to set up with Kane , Dallas and the actual A L I E N.

In the first shot you can see acid bursting from the Beast's Body

In the second, you can see it oozing and dripping from its Body...
that could be gatorade for all you know. it was never established that the adult aliens bleed acid until the sequel. just the parasites.
________
Ford Dew Platform

Last edited:

It was established that they were perfect though, i guess it was meant to be assumed that the adults had acid for blood also.

that could be gatorade for all you know. it was never established that the adult aliens bleed acid until the sequel. just the parasites.

Quit now before you make even more of an idiot of self, liquids freeze in the cold vacuum of space, next thing your going tell me fire doesn't melt steel.

Quit now before you make even more of an idiot of self, liquids freeze in the cold vacuum of space, next thing your going tell me fire doesn't melt steel.
high school physics says different.
space is mostly vacuum. and liquid has no way of transferring heat. there's no convection, or conduction. cold and heat don't come from nowhere, there's nothing for temperature to transfer to.
so, there's no such thing as "the cold vacuum of space". that only happens in movies.
however, the low pressure will make liquids boil and vaporize (that's why water boils faster in high-altitude climates). it desublimates into a cloud of crystals if there is no radiation around.
________
Ford towcommand history

Last edited:

BTW, I heard from HT. They basically said they don't reveal any info about products prior to prod announcements...

Which is a load of crap because earlier this year they said they were still working on developing a 1/6 Queen, but maybe that was an "unofficial" response.

Whatever, I am almost certain they will make a LS Ripley and an ALIEN Beast.

high school physics says different.
space is mostly vacuum. and liquid has no way of transferring heat. there's no convection, or conduction. cold and heat don't come from nowhere, there's nothing for temperature to transfer to.
so, there's no such thing as "the cold vacuum of space". that only happens in movies.
however, the low pressure will make liquids boil and vaporize (that's why water boils faster in high-altitude climates). it desublimates into a cloud of crystals if there is no radiation around.

You're leaving out the third method heat can enter or leave an object: Radiation, and liquids (not to mention human bodies and spacecraft) radiate heat away quite well in a vacuum and gain heat from radiation emitted by stars, etc. The reason vacuum bottles have a silvery coating inside is to provide a barrier to thermal radiation, which the vacuum itself will not impede.

nah, i mentioned radiation at the end there.

Back