HT 12" Lucky Star Ripley Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if you did get an LS Ripley, you're not going to get it with panties and a t shirt.

Hot Toys will reuse the available Moebius suit sculpts from Dallas and Kane, and just paint it white.

Which means, it'll be non removeable.

Well, that is probably true but I was thinking it might also be non removeable because it would be that latex mold or whatever they used for Kane and Dallas, not pliable material -- meaning even if it could be removed with a zipper or something it couldn't fold or drape in any way, so it would useless for posing like this...

rip12.jpg

I'll definitely be getting a female bod so I can pose her in panties. :naughty

* cue Madonna "Lucky Star."

I'd pose her in her panties. :monkey5
I don't think I'm alone on that.

You wouldn't be alone on that even if you screamed that in space. If they make this you better believe someone will figure out how to make this happen. Too iconic not to.

Again, knowing HT's lust/penchant for making movie moments happen with their figures, I'm not so sure they wouldn't at least try. Ripley's Moebius suit was stripped down, no molded hanging parts or gear so I'm not sure HT could just paint over a Kane suit...

I'm no expert on this but there may be some design element differences with Rip's suit/helmet as well.

Maybe someone has comp prop pics?

Have to say all this Sigourney Weaver letching is a new one on me. Never fancied her.

Never really found her "hot". But that pic of her there is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact you dont see her face! jk.... :lol

Shes alright. She was pretty good looking in Alien, but I dont think Ive found her attractive in anything else since.

Last edited:
Never really found her "hot". But that pic of her there is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact you dont see her face! jk....

Shes alright. She was pretty good looking in Alien, but I dont think Ive found her attractive in anything else since.

That's how I see it. :monkey3

She's a good looking woman, but I know what you're talking about. She doesn't exactly ooze sex appeal on screen (except in that scene, of course...). I'm sure she's sexier in real life!

I pretty much agree with all you Guys on this... never thought she was hot, but she did look beautiful in some scenes in this Film. I think the worst she looked was just after Dallas died and she held that confab with Parker, Ash and Lambert, there was some kind of unsightly mark on her right cheek... right face cheek! :lol

But, for those of us who want a LS Rip, of course it is the Iconography of that Heroic Final Battle that captured us. That and the Design of the suit, the White Knight vs Black Beast and all that our fabled memories carried with it.

Having said that, when she lifted her leg to get into the suit, I was a bit surprised to see that full on crotch shot from that low camera angle. Very Surprised. Naughty Boy, Ridley.

Back