How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy from start to finish?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

• Total voters
It's funny cos you're the only one coming here and throwing insults in this thread as your first post, and it's transparent to everyone what you are doing. It's pretty obvious that such insults should be redirected at you in an otherwise civil thread. : )

Please stop derailing threads little stalker.

Now let's get this back on topic.

Just curious how many times have some of you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy.

Edit: I wasn't real clear so thats my bad. This could mean all in one sitting, over a couple of days, or even take the number of times you've seen each film and add figure how many times that means you've seen the trilogy.

ZERO lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something tells me you're not using hyperbolic language? :lol

I'm not. :eek: I love FOTR. When that came out on DVD I watched it every evening for over a month and a half. I was obsessed! Seen it at least twice that many times over the last several years - though once the extended version was released I watched that one over the theatrical. Now that I have it on Blu ray, I've seen it probably another 10+ times.

I'm pretty sure Nam wasn't being serious when he said it was too complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Nam wasn't being serious when he said it was too complicated.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

I would however say that calling someone a "retard" is most definitely troll-like behavior and proper action should be taken by a mod.

Yeah, I was playing xbox. :lol I come back to see my quiet little lotr section was all crazy. :lol

I took care of the post and anything quoting it. So we should be good to go.

Back