How can Hot Toys further advance their Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up there. Past them trees.

delivrance-8.jpg

Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen. Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen. Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen.
Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen. Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen. Please make the accurate to how they looked on screen.

I'm with Goose. Still waiting on that 1/4 Dutch and P1 combo, bee tee dubs.

They could do a partially-cloaked exclusive like NECA did. Most importantly, I'd say, is for them to NAIL the facesculpt of Jungle Hunter. Such a distinctive character to the face there. Their revisions on the Elder prototype give me hope. Wish they'd hurry up though - Jungle Hunter, Wolf and whatever-Shane-Black-cooks-up and I'd finally have achieved the dream!

Hot toys has no problem admitting fault. Remember the samurai alien head fiasco? They totally owned up to that :)

I think that'd involve an admission, perhaps an unspoken one, that they've never been in scale to begin with.

I guess there is also the problem with the people already having ten of the undersized predators, or maybe that's more of an opportunity than a problem?

It's all so quiet on the Pred front...:(

Agreed, they always have at least one Pred lined up for release, even if it's 10 months away. This could either mean an announcement is imminent or they are dropping the line for a year or two to focus on Avengers 2.

They won't. The things that make Berserker way off are the proportions of the head...and every figure company under the sun makes the heads too small!
A 2.0 Berserker would also stick out like a sore thumb along side the older Falconer/Tracker Preds too. Tracker is a great job, so I don't see them revisiting this one. (Plus, the Predators figs feature alot of the advancements anyhow - metal blades etc) Don't think the market would be there for a Berserker 2.0. A Jungle Hunter and a Wolf on the otherhand...we need those right now!

Back