Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hate this FOMO ********.

I kind of want him but at the same time can't justify the price for plain civilian clothing when you can get darth freakin' vader for the same price.

So random, it's hilarious. HT wins the award for craziest Chinese company. Should have made Logan from X1 in his original leather jacket and steel claws. Who the F wants a Wolverine with bone claws anyway?

I know your post is from the beginning of the thread, but the HT metal/bone claws were always just stuck into PVC hands. If you have a donor set of metal claws in your stash, you could warm those seamless arms up, remove the bone claws and put the metal ones in.
That's what i'd do, anyway.

Note to Sideshow: Next time you you play Pre-order Poker, try raising the pot with an Exclusive Headsculpt with a cigar.

Note to Sideshow: Next time you you play Pre-order Poker, try raising the pot with an Exclusive Headsculpt with a cigar.
Isn't there a ban on merchandise that could be considered to be glorifying smoking or drinking- similar to the insanity of DC product marketing not being able to show guns?
Wouldn't want to corrupt the impressionable minds of all those little children playing with their $350 toys...

ka3zE4d.jpeg
Does anyone know something about it?

This is new? How timely.
I’ve bought metal-clawed hands from JX Toys before so now I guess they’re going all out for a full figure release.

Oddly enough, while pondering the 1973 figure, I realised that Origins probably has my favourite look for Jackman Wolverine so, as I still haven’t been able to justify HTs price for a bone-clawed Logan, I’ll be willing to snap this right up- so long as the sculpt isn’t an utter abomination.

【X-Men: Days of Future Past - 1/6th scale Wolverine (1973 Version) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)】

In a future world torn apart by hatred of all mutants, Wolverine is one of the few remaining X-Men able to continue the fight against Sentinels - the highly efficient killing mutant machines. Now older and wiser, Wolverine volunteers to go back in time and rally the X-Men of the past to restore the world to its rightful path.

Hot Toys is thrilled to revisit the highly-acclaimed X-Men: Days of Future Past movie by presenting a Deluxe Version of Wolverine outfitted in 1973 fashion as the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure, comes with a remarkable diorama base to compliment the display.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the movie. It features a newly developed head sculpt and hair sculpture with impressive likeness, carefully tailored costume with a genuine leather jacket to complete his striking look, interchangeable hands with bone claws and a pair of seamless forearms and clawed hands for Wolverine’s alternate styling.

The Deluxe Version includes a greatly detail diorama figure base that replicates the peculiar terrain of combat.

A Special Edition available in selected markets includes a Sentinel forearm machine gun.

This Wolverine figure will be a unique one among your collection!

#Wolverine #HughJackman #XMen #DaysofFuturePast #HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale

:panic: :panic: :panic:

A surprising DOFP Wolverine!!!! Of course as others mention, a Logan film version would've been more of a treat, but this one's looking good too. The deluxe base looks nuts (in a good way)!

Nice that the jacket is real leather though I wish/hope that the belt is too as that will also disintegrate over time.

Sad that they’re STILL using that TTM19 torso for this character after all these years. Should’ve taken a look at Worldbox’s AT012.

Yeah a real leather jacket is a must, I think all the high end collectibles should set that as a standard.

Agree, looking at the promo pics the body does look a little on the slimmer side, in comparison to how bulked HJ got for the role. I have some Worldbox AT012's, so maybe a body swap is in order :lol

I’m curious to see his appearance in Deadpool 3 - have heard he will most likely don the yellow suit!

I mean holy-moly, a live action version of the yellow suit being worn by none other then Hugh Jackman 🤤
Count me in on that one for sure!!!

Saying that, I do keep going backward and forward on whether to pull the tricker on this one - a nice unique for Wolvy and an utter piece of art👌🏻

Mind you, if they re-issued his future appearance version - it would definitely be an instant pre-order for me 👍🏻

Hugh Jackman may wear a yellow and black costume in Deadpool 3, but the real question is will he wear the mask ? I will definetly get the Hot Toys figure of Hugh Jackman wearing whatever kind of costume in Deadpool 3 though. I am all over on all kinds of Hot Toys, Hugh Jackman Wolverine figures. :)

Back