Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No freaking way HT come on man….. SMH I expect a recall on this like seriously. I’m already collecting other brands that demonstrate quality and slowly moving away from HT with minimal collecting. This is unacceptable for real! I had to second guess myself on spelling Wolverine for a sec, but I’ve been spelling Wolverine since the 80s so…
The spelling was wrong even in the prototype 1 year ago. :ROFLMAO:

So...where would one get Adamantium claws for this guy?
Just pull the plastic ones (the actual claws) out and replace them with the metals one. Even on the seamless arms, it looks to be the same or at least similar fit so they should go in and swapped without a problem

Here an idea if you want Metals claws just buy the metal claws hands set and pull off the claws and replace onto the seamless arms.

I’ll wait for some more pics and a good video for final judgement on this one. Still want it but I think the team suit version released years ago has the best HJ sculpt. This one looks a little squat to me in the blogger pics.

I’m loving the outfit and seamless arms though.

It's never "just the photos". Too many times I've seen people say "it looks better in hand", when it doesn't, I feel like they just wanna gaslight themselves :lol.
Well sometimes it is, can never tell with HT's blogger photos.
1701270927618.png

Whoa! I didn’t expect that Sentinel arm to look that awesome. So the Sideshow Exclusive is just the end part of that Sentinel arm?

anything that isn't a rubberized, molded (wash, rinse, and repeat) been there, done that figure is a welcome change

I will say that it’s nice that the leather jacket doesn’t appear to be bulky. I think that’s a good sign for Indy whenever he gets released

I think this one has the seamless wrists so I’m not sure if basic metal claw hands on aftermarket gonna work…
He comes with both seamless arms with the claws for the looks without the jacket on as well as just normal clawed hands (like the ones from The Wolverine movie figure) for the jacket on look.

IMG_0853.jpeg

Last edited:
fact its real leather jacket is a huge step up and welcomed considering the pricing. Overall nice figure, glad to have EX on order.

It will be a Hot Toys Christmas over the next month. I have this Wolverine, Peter 2.0, Upgraded Miles, WB100 Batman, and Taskmaster (BF buy) all coming once Sideshow releases. Luckily they are all paid off.

Back