Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered the standard ironically I didn't need to drop another $330 when I can get it for a few dollars less. Plus I want to make sure I don't take up to much space.

As tempting as this figure is I think I’m waiting on it. Given that Jackman is back as Wolverine in Deadpool 3 I’m curious to see what we’ll get from that film. Granted I know that figure will be years down the line though.

Note to Sideshow: Next time you you play Pre-order Poker, try raising the pot with an Exclusive Headsculpt with a cigar.
F410004C-1A00-4B49-876C-30683A588773.jpeg

First time trying to post a picture. Hoping you see Wolverine with his cigar.

Nice. However, I think I was referring to whether Hot Toys would include a headsculpt with the cigar in his mouth, though. Cool figure you put together either way.
Smoking is naughty and Disney own X-Men now. These are still classed as toys so they can’t be seen to be promoting cigarettes or alcohol to the impressionable young minds that collect $300 action figures.
Think of the children!!

Last edited:
Smoking is naughty and Disney own X-Men now. These are still classed as toys so they can’t be seem to be promoting cigarettes or alcohol to the impressionable young minds that collect $300 action figures.
Think of the children!!
They rolled ScarJo out there as Black Widow, and she's smoking....in a manner of speaking....

No freaking way HT come on man….. SMH I expect a recall on this like seriously. I’m already collecting other brands that demonstrate quality and slowly moving away from HT with minimal collecting. This is unacceptable for real! I had to second guess myself on spelling Wolverine for a sec, but I’ve been spelling Wolverine since the 80s so…

Attachments

• IMG_3503.jpeg
    IMG_3503.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3504.jpeg
    IMG_3504.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 0
Back