Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks fine. Softer in production, sharp tailoring. The stand label is a real WTF. I'm likely to pass, unless I see it down the line somewhere at a not to insane markup. I have the DOTFP version boxed up and the only one I have out on display is this one:

FORMAL CUT sm.jpg

I know a lot of folks don't like this version, but I still do. Look like Jackman? Well, no but it has a unique look for the character I really enjoy.

Looking forward to the in-hand shots...who knows? They might change my mind. Been known to happen. :)

I think it looks fine. Softer in production, sharp tailoring. The stand label is a real WTF. I'm likely to pass, unless I see it down the line somewhere at a not to insane markup. I have the DOTFP version boxed up and the only one I have out on display is this one:

View attachment 676163

I know a lot of folks don't like this version, but I still do. Look like Jackman? Well, no but it has a unique look for the character I really enjoy.

Looking forward to the in-hand shots...who knows? They might change my mind. Been known to happen. :)
That is also my preferred version which I have on display.

That's great, hopefully the Xtra-Friends are next!

El Desperado, DreadLightning, Apache Shadowpath, and Lady Samurai! ...wait WhoTF?
87u03h.gif

87tdme.gif

87tev5.gif

87temt.gif

LOL that shameless minoriteam lasted about as long.:lol

Last edited:
Glad I didn't cancel mine. Any idea what the body underneath looks like. I feel it may have a Han Solo upper torso and the double jointed arms.

Glad I didn't cancel mine. Any idea what the body underneath looks like. I feel it may have a Han Solo upper torso and the double jointed arms.
You're probably right as the neck doesn't appear to be as big/thick as the TTM19 from what we can see.

If it is the TTM19, it's more than likely the same body they used on the DOFP/The Last Stand figures. It probably has the same arms at least irrespective of the torso they're using particularly judging from bare plastic forearms in the pics above posted by @xgaryho

1_d2dd8e6e5119d500b6fe71f312ab9dc3.jpg

Last edited:
A Chinese customizer/artists have posted this. He quickly airbrushed the sideburns and confirmed that the head isn't squared, can be adjusted with hair dryer (not sure what that means). It all comes down to focal length and lenses. So anyone that was worried about that can calm down

IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG

A Chinese customizer/artists have posted this. He quickly airbrushed the sideburns and confirmed that the head isn't squared, can be adjusted with hair dryer (not sure what that means). It all comes down to focal length and lenses. So anyone that was worried about that can calm down
View attachment 676479
View attachment 676480View attachment 676482
The hear dryer comment means you can softnen the jaw with heat and pinch it to adjust the face. I do think with a bit more darkening of the side burns it will be better.

The hear dryer comment means you can softnen the jaw with heat and pinch it to adjust the face. I do think with a bit more darkening of the side burns it will be better.
Ahhh thanks, I'll give it a try, though surely it can't make that much of a difference. A repaint of this sculpt would probably make it look exactly like the prototype

Back