Hot Toys Watchmen Silk Spectre II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the pics were leaked illegally. They have the rights to the pics and if they don't officially release them, the pics have no right being shown. They have relased one pic in their newsletter. That is all that should be seen for now. HT has told me they will release more pics of Silk Spectre. VERY shortly (possibly in the next 24 hours). Not sure if that is a result of the leak or if it was planned all along.

To give this situation an example, it would be like a studio releasing a trailer one day and to have somebody leak multiple clips shortly after.

The pics were definitely not leaked illegally. They were posted on Tommy Richardson's blog (magazine photographer for Hot Toys). This isn't even the first time it has happened. Hot Toys is doing this on purpose....you would think they would've gotten a new photographer or something if he kept on leaking pics without their consent :lol

Because the pics were leaked illegally. They have the rights to the pics and if they don't officially release them, the pics have no right being shown. They have relased one pic in their newsletter. That is all that should be seen for now. HT has told me they will release more pics of Silk Spectre. VERY shortly (possibly in the next 24 hours). Not sure if that is a result of the leak or if it was planned all along.

To give this situation an example, it would be like a studio releasing a trailer one day and to have somebody leak multiple clips shortly after.

you just told me to remove the pics i posted, I never did post any of them. not sure what you talking about exactly.

Wait a minute...how did I miss this announcement?! :google Admittedly, the Watchmen threads are the only things I check in the DC section, so I somehow skipped this part of the site in the past 24 hours. We're really getting Laurie?! Someone pinch me!

I KNEW Hot Toys would come through after all! This news made my week!! :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Consider yourself pinched! :rock

HT-Watchmen.jpg

....That's the OFFICIAL Hot Toys picture that they released.

Yeah it's the white bachground pics that were "leaked".

I really like this teaser though and hope the follow through in a similar with each figure announcement. It's a great nod to the movie posters and would make a killer wallpaper once all six are done! :rock

Yeah it's the white bachground pics that were "leaked".

I really like this teaser though and hope the follow through in a similar with each figure announcement. It's a great nod to the movie posters and would make a killer wallpaper once all six are done! :rock

Oh okay, I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble :peace

I think they will make a rubber dingle for Manhattan.

I don't see how it would be crossing the line, he's nude throughout both the graphic novel and the film

I doubt there will be a sculpted weenis on Manhattan. HT will probably go for the speedo look and never intend us to display him nekkid.

Considering HT doesn't do that for their TT I doubt they'll do it for a Dr. Manhattan figure. Assuming they'll make one, I'd say expect those black speedos.

I hope HT puts him in a suit and tie. I mean, his wardrobe is quite limited otherwise and I don't see what accessories they can include with him.

FP2222-WATCHMEN-dr-manhattan.jpg

I want blue-ish led light-up eyes.

LED eyes on Manhattan would be awesome! That's a great idea! I have a feeling he''l come with a suit and be sporting the black trunks. But I really have no issue with him being naked as it's very much in-character.

As much as I love Manhattan I think he's got me the least excited. It's Rorschach and especially the Comedian that I really want to see! :rock

EdwardNygma1 said:
I guess that would depend on whether they decide to do him translucent or not :dunno

Nah.. Iron Man Mark II and III + the RE:5 Albert Wesker figures all have light up eyes and none are translucent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back