1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I do hope that Ultron-era reused head is just placeholder, though because there's a lot of room for improvement.

Glad I never got around to getting the AOU version, this will work just fine for my IW display. Those EvilBay prices are going to drop on that AOU one now.

This is cool! Now it. seems more likely that the other shows may get some figures solicited, looking at Bucky and FalCap!!

Outfit looks much better on the body, but this still desperately needs a new head sculpt. Along with a lightup Mind Stone while they're at it.

I dont even feel like it needs an LED, I feel like they could just use a more vibrant coloured piece of plastic.

He was never that buff. They over-did it with that body.

2f40b07153c6472bcb54f750bcaa08104e-wandavision.rsquare.w700.jpg

Nice improvement over the AOU version, glad I sold it off so I can justify grabbing this.

I would much rather have gotten a Vision dressed in civvies

Yeah, I like the new Wanda outfit, but I remember the show more from his non-Vision outfit. I'd buy the Halloween episode costumes over these since they're just fun.

Looks like I'll be selling the AOU Vision. May also sell AOU Wanda since I have the CW version and don't need every appearance.

Seems easier to buy a headsculpt and just get a generic body wearing a tweed jacket and sweater combo

Considering the lack of accessories they didn't even go as low effort as possible and include some left hands with wedding bands

Back