1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Vision is aware of the full trauma Wanda experienced in Avengers: Infinity War, having killed him to prevent Thanos from getting the Mind Stone, but heartbroken and devastated to watch him sacrificed again after the warlord revised time.

Following the recent debut of The Scarlet Witch collectible figure, Hot Toys is excited to present another fan beloved super hero from WandaVision ? Vision as 1/6th scale collectible figure to expand on your Avengers? display.

Meticulously crafted based on the screen appearance of Vision in WandaVision series, the figure features an impressive head sculpt and the Mind Stone with stunning details reflecting the android?s mechanical features, a highly-poseable specialized body, skillfully tailored outfit with cape attached, several interchangeable hands, a specially designed figure stand and a themed backdrop to recreate the scene.

158722092_10157878551897344_3482397364711379136_o.jpg

158459700_10157878552947344_6416119236854588261_o.jpg

158271055_10157878552637344_4816509315510599182_o.jpg

158453390_10157878552577344_3219908981979108333_o.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the likeness is off? I think the same about the original version. I bet this is just a straight up rerelease of that figure.

Hard to say from two photos, but physique-wise he seems a bit too buff perhaps? Regardless, I don't think I can justify purchasing for just a minor improvement over my AoU figure. I'll probably just opt for the Got Milk Edition - assuming we get one.

Hard to say from two photos, but physique-wise he seems a bit too buff perhaps? Regardless, I don't think I can justify purchasing for just a minor improvement over my AoU figure. I'll probably just opt for the Got Milk Edition - assuming we get one.

Yeah it looks way too buff.

I don't mind the bulk, makes the figure look more detailed. But that headsculpt needs some tweaking/streamlining.
20210308_152804.jpg

Is this any different than the first release? Not sure if I can justify a few minor tweaks and a show name label. Maybe HT could offer a damaged head accessory.
And seriously, no White Vision?

To me the body on this looks way nicer and seems to be a big improvement to the previous AOU release.

I never liked the look of the AOU figure. The body used for the costume always looked odd to me. The abs looked like bumps rather than muscles.

Still, surprised to see this over an all White costume.

Is this any different than the first release? Not sure if I can justify a few minor tweaks and a show name label. Maybe HT could offer a damaged head accessory.

It looks like a new body, but the head appears to be the exact same sculpt as the Ultron release.

The body definitely looks way more buff/improved over the AoU version. I MAY pick him up depending on accessories and if they do a new headsculpt. The current one they are using could potentially just be a placeholder...so we'll see...

Collar is recolored, as it should be. Head looks to be in better proportion, more definition on the body/suit

vYm4tmv.jpg

The sculpt is worse than the body. It looks like Vision, but nothing like Paul Bettany as Vision to me. Can't see him coming with many or any accessories.
Why is the gem so dull? Surely they can do better than that.

Back